Piretti Teramo Putter

Not sure that I'm in love with the looks of this one, but I do like center shaft putters. Now I just need to pull the trigger on one.

I wish I was at home, I'd snap some pics of the Teramo and Si3 side by side for you all. I really can't say enough about the feel of the Teramo for me personally. The finish is one of those you have to see in person IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my next putter I've been considering a center shafted model. Anxiously awaiting your review. Bang for buck Piretti and Nead cannot be beat.

Here is the piretti and seemore m3

44cf65e5-1cce-9897.jpg

The milling on the face, is rather deep or fairly smooth? Hard to tell from images and face milling has really moved up my putter characteristics (and wow at the misspelling!) list recently

The milling on the face, is rather deep or fairly smooth? Hard to tell from images and face milling has really moved up my putter characteristics (and wow at the misspelling!) list recently

Its pretty agressive. I would not call it overly so, but the milling stands out in my opinion.

1129467426_nbtv8-M-1.jpg

I am a center-shafted putter fan. This is a really great looking flatstick.

This thing is a beauty...great review too! I hope this finds its way to the putting green at the Outing in May!

This thing is a beauty...great review too! I hope this finds its way to the putting green at the Outing in May!

If you guys get to roll it at the outing you won't be dissapointed!

Back