The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would work great for me, a garaunteed point for Team Hackers. Big brother doesn't lose to little brother that often.
Wow, that would be like if one of the Flying Molinari brothers took up citizenship in the US and played in the Ryder Cup against his bro....what an event!

Wow, that would be like if one of the Flying Molinari brothers took up citizenship in the US and played in the Ryder Cup against his bro....what an event!

hahaha, I'm the hairy Molinari!

Good one P4B! This would be way too cool, to see the Callaway Bros duking it out, in the inaugural Morgan Cup 2011 :D

Just think if one-t is on Biggsy's team. Uh oh. Brother vs. Brother.

Would work great for me, a garaunteed point for Team Hackers. Big brother doesn't lose to little brother that often.

pffft....I am gonna get my game on track. then we will look back at this obsurd comment.

pffft....I am gonna get my game on track. then we will look back at this obsurd comment.

Just don't leave them One-T short and you might have a chance dude, haha

Just don't leave them One-T short and you might have a chance dude, haha

I am gonna work you like JB does!

I wonder if the teams will be picked by handicaps? Like each team will have 2 under 5 handicaps, 3 under 10 and 2 under 15. This could change things on the sign up part of the event.

I am gonna work you like JB does!

Wow! You're writing checks with your mouth that you just can't cash.

In fact, right now, I don't know who I'd put money on: you or Pale Hundy.

It must run in the family.

And you cant be serious on the last one. Your brother/cousin played the same course as Pale Hundy the week prior. Did he also have 28 after 3 holes?

It must run in the family.

And you cant be serious on the last one. Your brother/cousin played the same course as Pale Hundy the week prior. Did he also have 28 after 3 holes?

True that. We are a mouthy bunch. Poor Hundy, 28 after 3? That's some internet golf right there.

Damn....from my own brother! I just shed a tear

edit: and if I recall, I did score better than Hundy on Friday

True that. We are a mouthy bunch. Poor Hundy, 28 after 3? That's some internet golf right there.

That is the scary part of pressure golf. I would hate to be on video when my game sucks. Usually once it starts going down hill that bad, it doesn't stop till the round is over.

That is the scary part of pressure golf. I would hate to be on video when my game sucks. Usually once it starts going down hill that bad, it doesn't stop till the round is over.

You seem to be about the only guy who's actually considering all that. It's not going to be easy on that 1st tee box, not with camera crews and whatnot standing there.

You seem to be about the only guy who's actually considering all that. It's not going to be easy on that 1st tee box, not with camera crews and whatnot standing there.

I guess if I get on a team. I will have my family and friends follow me around the golf course with cameras and air horns! I would like to have a gallery like John Daly's or Happy Gilmore.

I wonder if the teams will be picked by handicaps? Like each team will have 2 under 5 handicaps, 3 under 10 and 2 under 15. This could change things on the sign up part of the event.

I would assume so, it would be tough to match them up if not.

Or what if we get interviews and get questioned on how bad we played that day.. Humiliating :D

I guess if I get on a team. I will have my family and friends follow me around the golf course with cameras and air horns! I would like to have a gallery like John Daly's or Happy Gilmore.

you know whats funny, I have been praying I get in so I have been practicing a lot like this. This is one reason why my bro and I even decided to get the video camera out. to get used to being in front of people and HAVING to hit a good shot. I also have been telling people ot not worry about talking in my back swing, I need distractions.

I would assume so, it would be tough to match them up if not.

So on the 15th, I can see a big twist in the sing up process. Something is going to have to happen to make this work.

To be a fly on the wall at THP headquarters.

I agree as well, this is so freakin scary. Agh I just want to be in already!!!!

It'll be ok Dent, deep breaths buddy!

So on the 15th, I can see a big twist in the sing up process. Something is going to have to happen to make this work.

To be a fly on the wall at THP headquarters.

I see a twist but I doubt this twist will have anything to do with hdcps. I guess they will worry about hdcps after the signups

just so you know, NEGATIVE REP'd you!

Lol @ ninja focus.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back