Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Please don't. It's a great picture actually...I was just having some fun, which maybe wasn't very nice on my part since I've never met you.

Please don't. It's a great picture actually...I was just having some fun, which maybe wasn't very nice on my part since I've never met you.

It was funny man, but I wasn't sure I wanted to use that as an avatar in the first place. I like this new one much better.

Away from some sort of salad that made me sick just looking at it, I decided to go with the original Pale Hundy.

yup, that's pale hundy alright.

Away from some sort of salad that made me sick just looking at it, I decided to go with the original Pale Hundy.

Yeah, looks great. That is Pale Hundy. How did you take a picture of your back?

LMAO!! You two are hilarious!!

I need to find a non fat me

Dude that was probably one of the top 5 moments from the last outing. Hearing you all yell Bear Trap RAWR!!! Haha. Good times.

Time to rep the bear from now til the outing! BEAR TRAP....RAWR!!!

whats the big brown statue thing to the left of the bear?
If you ask JB it's a big chocolate bear that David Duval tried to eat last week.

Dude that was probably one of the top 5 moments from the last outing. Hearing you all yell Bear Trap RAWR!!! Haha. Good times.
That was funny, we were all waiting there quietly lurking ready for the second Spank made contact with the ball.....BEAR TRAP RAWR!!!! Good stuff.

If you ask JB it's a big chocolate bear that David Duval tried to eat last week.

hahahaha...david dumplin duval, he just reminds me of a dumpling

I just used my initial and last name. My pictures is of my new babies. JPX Baby.

The picture is the bagpipe player from Payne Stewart's memorial service. Payne Stewart's U.S. Open win was one of the first tournaments that I can remember watching. Payne Stewart to me embodied everything that was pure about golf.

As for my name, when in college, my roommates and I built a homemade bar for our basement. It was called Studley McRock's. I did not come up with the name. Also, contrary to what my wife says, we came up with McRock long before Grey's Anatomy came up with McSteamy and McDreamy.

Best hole in golf

Best hole in golf

My username is a tribute to the best hole in golf, the long par 5. 'Cus you can make a mistake and still make par because they are usually wide open...or you can bomb it, go for it in two, and make your whole round if you get there, fun..fun. My avatar is a pic I sent to my buddy who always says he is so long with his driver, so I sent him that pic, and told him even with that driver he couldn't outdrive me, so it's a funny pic, but an inside joke too.

The picture is the bagpipe player from Payne Stewart's memorial service. Payne Stewart's U.S. Open win was one of the first tournaments that I can remember watching. Payne Stewart to me embodied everything that was pure about golf.

As for my name, when in college, my roommates and I built a homemade bar for our basement. It was called Studley McRock's. I did not come up with the name. Also, contrary to what my wife says, we came up with McRock long before Grey's Anatomy came up with McSteamy and McDreamy.
^That is good stuff man. Great pic, and meaning behind it as well. Love the story of the name too!! Reminds of my beer pong name back in my early years....won't go into that though!

Bullfrog... Jeremiah was a Bullfrog. Was a good friend of mine...[video=youtube;-2wutEzjy_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2wutEzjy_E[/video]

and my avatar is a mini camaro like the one I'm getting so I can put a frog in the back window and plate of "RIBIT"

My username is a tribute to the best hole in golf, the long par 5. 'Cus you can make a mistake and still make par because they are usually wide open...or you can bomb it, go for it in two, and make your whole round if you get there, fun..fun. My avatar is a pic I sent to my buddy who always says he is so long with his driver, so I sent him that pic, and told him even with that driver he couldn't outdrive me, so it's a funny pic, but an inside joke too.

That is a funny pic. When I seen it the first time I had to do a double take!

It's time for March Madness! I'll keep this one until KU either wins the title or is knocked out. At least until St.Paddy's Day, anyway!

af238fe4.jpg

Back