TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

1. What is your handicap? 4.0
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ 21*
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike SQ II 13*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Not bad - it's certainly unique (for now), might help with alignment via contrast with the black clubface.

1. What is your handicap? 20
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Halo 19* & MacGregor MT 20*
3. What shaaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
4. What do you think of the white? I haven't had a chance to hit or play with one. So, I really don't have an opinion yet.

1. What is your handicap? 8
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Halo 4-iron Hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade V Steel 4-wood
5. What do you think of the white? I have always had a problem with alignment at address. With the new R11 I demoed, I found it remarkably easy to hit the ball down the middle. Of course that was only in a simulator. The white also makes the club look clean to me, and reduces glare; I like it.

I have been wanting to buy a new fairway wood for a while now since my V Steel is getting old, but can't tell enough about one in a store. I golf at least three or four times a week, and I have a full week of golf camps I'm helping coach coming up soon, so I'm sure I can hit enough shots to give you a thorough, unbiased review.

Thanks again for this amazingly unbelievable opportunity THP and TaylorMade! I can't wait until I finally get lucky in one of your events. Good luck to everyone!

1. What is your handicap? 8
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Halo 4-iron Hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade V Steel 4-wood
5. What do you think of the white? I have always had a problem with alignment at address. With the new R11 I demoed, I found it remarkably easy to hit the ball down the middle. Of course that was only in a simulator. The white also makes the club look clean to me, and reduces glare; I like it.

I have been wanting to buy a new fairway wood for a while now since my V Steel is getting old, but can't tell enough about one in a store. I golf at least three or four times a week, and I have a full week of golf camps I'm helping coach coming up soon, so I'm sure I can hit enough shots to give you a thorough, unbiased review.

Thanks again for this amazingly unbelievable opportunity THP and TaylorMade! I can't wait until I finally get lucky in one of your events. Good luck to everyone!

Forum testing is not about luck really. Its about activity. The more active someone is on the THP Forum, the better their chances are of testing items. Activity also must be relevant of course, but being active is the only way to be involved in forum testing.

Forum testing is not about luck really. Its about activity. The more active someone is on the THP Forum, the better their chances are of testing items. Activity also must be relevant of course, but being active is the only way to be involved in forum testing.

Thanks, JB. I'm liking my chances then since I pretty much live on this site ever since I found it. It's the most addicting site I've ever been on, because no one around me can talk golf like people on here do!

1. What is your handicap?22
2. What are your current hybrids?Cleveland Mashie 3,Nickent RC4.Nickent DC 2+ 15.5*
3. What are your current FW woods?I don't currently play one
4. What shaft stiffness do you play?Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?I like the looks of the white clubs.Like to see if theres a difference between white and black for alignment and glare.

I'm getting eager to see who gets picked to test these. I can't wait to read some feedback. Im looking forward to the release of thses this weekend. I want to go hit a few. There is no way I can afford one, but I like to try out the new clubs.

Let the testing begin!

Let the testing begin!

Thanks Taylormade and THP. High School golf coach looking for a great opportunity to try some new technology!

1. What is your handicap? 6
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade 2009 Rescue TP #3
3. What are your current FW woods? Exotics XCG-V 3 Wood
5. What do you think of the white? I was a little pessimistic about them but after using my R11 TP with RIP Alpha I love the idea with the contrast of the white and black face. I am a little worried about the wear of the matte white finish though.

:act-up:

Last edited:
Could use to try a new hybrid to see if I can prevent hitting it left; which would be the current miss I have.

1. What is your handicap? 9
2. What are your current hybrids? Titleist 909h 18*
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G10 15*
5. What do you think of the white? Interested to see what it looks like behind the ball.

1. What is your handicap? 16.5
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland hi bore
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R7
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? i think we might be able to see the club on the downswing because of the color.

thanks thp and taylormade

1. What is your handicap? 25
2. What are your current hybrids? non-brand (It is actually called nitro-blaster. A starter set they sell at big 5).
3. What are your current FW woods? Same.
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular.
5. What do you think of the white? I have tried out demo R11 driver and I thought the white looked very good at address.

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? 4.4
2. What are your current hybrids? Sonartec 18* and 22* HTC
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R9
5. What do you think of the white? I hit the R11 TP and the Superfast drivers and enjoyed their feel and workablity. As far as the look, I really enjoy it! Good looking clubs, pleasing to the eye.

254530627.jpg

oh thats a lot of Taylormade goodness right there!

Yummy....

:drool:

Que the little girl with her hands on the tv voice
therrrrreeeee heeerrrrrrreeeee

End voice...LOL

simons_holy_cow.jpg

What a beautiful sight!! I hope that is still exciting for you JB as, maybe with the exception of OEM Kevin, most of us don't get to see boxes full of clubs like that.

What a beautiful sight!! I hope that is still exciting for you JB as, maybe with the exception of OEM Kevin, most of us don't get to see boxes full of clubs like that.

This one just looks expensive...That is a lot of shipping right there and GG is going to kill me of course...hehe

Looks like there's quite a few in there, it's like christmas without having to unwrap!

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3, M4
3. What are your current FW woods? None, currently in the market for a 15* or 17* as I've been putting together a new bag of equip since last fall. The current front runner is a Cleveland FL15 or 17.
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff for driver/woods, regular for irons/hybrids.
5. What do you think of the white? I am very curious about it. I've never actually hit a white club, but do like the look of the R11's I saw in Golf Galaxy.

Back