The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know whats funny, I have been praying I get in so I have been practicing a lot like this. This is one reason why my bro and I even decided to get the video camera out. to get used to being in front of people and HAVING to hit a good shot. I also have been telling people ot not worry about talking in my back swing, I need distractions.

I have already signed up for 4 tournaments around here before the morgan cup to get used to a little bit of the pressure of tournament golf. It won't be the same of course, but if I get in I will have a few pressure rounds under my belt.

You seem to be about the only guy who's actually considering all that. It's not going to be easy on that 1st tee box, not with camera crews and whatnot standing there.

That stuff doesn't scare me. This dog has Tiger blood running through his veins!
Bring on the cameras, reporters, hecklers and anything you can think of.
When I pipe my drive down the middle, off the first tee, all doubts will be eliminated.....just like my competition.
Duh....Winning !

Thanks breeze. I think I'm gonna have to go into ninja focus - slow my heartbeat down to send this email.

Ya ninja focus will be a big asset, the only problem with Canadian Ninja's is we stick out at night.

That stuff doesn't scare me. This dog has Tiger blood running through his veins!
When I pipe my drive down the middle, off the first tee, all doubts will be eliminated.....just like my competition.
Duh....Winning !

Love the post brother. If only you made it into a song. I think you're gonna like the next video I have coming!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

So on the 15th, I can see a big twist in the sing up process. Something is going to have to happen to make this work.

All I remember is that you have to be an 18 handicap or better and the first 14 who get their emails in have an hour to pay for it. From that, I think this is going to be based strictly on handicap, and if a bunch of 10 or 15 handicaps get their payment in, that's the way it is. There might only be one low handicap and thirteen 18 handicaps.

Qualifying Criteria
While THP stands for all skill levels of golfers, an event like this must have some limitations. Therefore to qualify for this competition you must be an 18 handicap or better at the time of registration. While we never want to eliminate people based on level of play, this is a competition and in the end, that must take precedent. THP believes in the honor system as it pertains to handicaps and if you say you are an 18 handicap or better, we respect that and take you at your word, however please remember that the level of fair play rests in your honesty.

Signing UpSign up for this event will begin Tuesday March 15th at 2pm EST.

Signing up is very easy, you will send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com letting her know you would like to participate. She will then send an email to one person at a time, in the order they were received, letting them know they qualified and how to continue and pay for their spot. Once the 14 spots are filled, we will notify the forum. You must wait until March 15th at 2pm EST and for us to make the post letting everybody know that signup is open before sending in your email.

I see a twist but I doubt this twist will have anything to do with hdcps. I guess they will worry about hdcps after the signups
That's what I'm thinking.

Duh....Winning !

Thats what I like to hear! Thats why we are going to dominate this weekend in our pretend tournament. You know the one where we are the only ones who know it is a competition.

Love the post brother. If only you made it into a song. I think you're gonna like the next video I have coming!

That is just begging to be autotuned!

All I remember is that you have to be an 18 handicap or better and the first 14 who get their emails in have an hour to pay for it. From that, I think this is going to be based strictly on handicap, and if a bunch of 10 or 15 handicaps get their payment in, that's the way it is. There might only be one low handicap and thirteen 18 handicaps.

That's what I'm thinking.

You might be incorrect. Yes they will send said email. But there will be some questions that they need answers to.

Maybe I could turn it into a rap of some kind.....wait....I can't do that...I hate rap.

Can't wait to see the new vid !

I have already signed up for 4 tournaments around here before the morgan cup to get used to a little bit of the pressure of tournament golf. It won't be the same of course, but if I get in I will have a few pressure rounds under my belt.

That's a really good idea breeze, I have 5 or 6 as well to enter. I'm not worried about my playing ability because I always seem to do well in tournaments, just the media is what I'm wondering about.

Ummmm, TC what do you think of this? In that cult that you call the Leftorium, do we have someone else that will ask "Is this available in LH?" now?

Thats what I like to hear! Thats why we are going to dominate this weekend in our pretend tournament. You know the one where we are the only ones who know it is a competition.

LOL.....you got that right! THP vs wrx. 3 against 7....I think that's a fair fight. They don't even know that they are already beat!

hahahahaha....it took a while but i just read all 39 previous pages of this thread. just so everyone knows, i played with capt tc last friday. biggsy...i don't know you man but if your short game is as bad as i've been told it is AND tc plays around the greens the way he did friday...your in trouble man.

You might be incorrect. Yes they will send said email. But there will be some questions that they need answers to.

questions like....

which tour player does One-T look like
which tour player looked like he has gained a little too much weight since the Ryder Cup
Which tour player is known for "Boom Baby"

Ok, thats the best video yet! Sad thing is he probably just hit the ball further I can!

questions like....

which tour player does One-T look like
which tour player looked like he has gained a little too much weight since the Ryder Cup
Which tour player is known for "Boom Baby"

Probably not, those are wayy too hard.

Then that would be good. I was just going by what I was reading. I didn't figure that would be for the best.

Wow biggsy are you kidding me? You just hit that left handed? That looked so smooth.. dude thats nicer than my RH swing. Uh oh TC: Tables have turned now man.

Hahaha, good job Biggsy, swinging that hard left handed, I'd be on the ground. Do you by chance have a contract with Nair?

very nice LH swing...so how much does one of those camera angle reversing cameras cost anyway??

Ok, that's pretty impressive biggsy. Nice swing, now finish the hole out left handed and let me know how you fare.

That's just a killer video. I may have to put my thinking cap on.

Ummmm, TC what do you think of this? In that cult that you call the Leftorium, do we have someone else that will ask "Is this available in LH?" now?

Heck...anyone can take a video and reverse the image so it looks like you are "hitting left handed".
How do we know that he really did hit from the other side of the ball.

I'm just sayin'. :D

very nice LH swing...so how much does one of those camera angle reversing cameras cost anyway??

Yeah, filmed in a mirror I'm sure, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back