Piretti Teramo Putter Review

Good luck Tuna, hope it works out. I've never touched one of these, but they sure look sexy.

Great review guys. Personally I like that black finish and Ive always kind of been a fan of the heavier headed putters, IMO it feels very solid and seems to me that the heavier head kind of aides you in keeping your putting stroke very smooth and on tempo.

Excellent review. The Cottonwood II series looks very nice. If I weren't still in love with my putter these would certainly be on the shortlist.

Is it possible to love 2 putters at the same time? I really want the CS...

Another THP'er uses a Piretti and he was nice enough to let me roll it a few times, WOW! I know this is a different model but I can only imagine that magnificent feel present in the Teramo as well. Love the fact that it was built to be a face-balanced CS model, the maintenance free finish is also a definite plus to those in more humid climates.

Will this putter be making the trip to WPB?

I just now got around to this thread, and I must say, if I were to ever buy a custom putter, this would be it. This thing just OOZES class and style. The finish is breathtaking.

I am gonna go ahead and say it-- for me, this is the best looking putter I have ever seen.

I just now got around to this thread, and I must say, if I were to ever buy a custom putter, this would be it. This thing just OOZES class and style. The finish is breathtaking.

I am gonna go ahead and say it-- for me, this is the best looking putter I have ever seen.

Couldnt agree more Jacob. Very kind words of you and I'm sure Mike would appreciate them emmensely. I hope to get this thing on course tomorrow or wednesday and see how she rolls on course.

Also, wait till you see the next release coming from Mike in a couple of weeks, my Matera came with a 2011 catalog and WOW. One of my all time favorite styles that I think alot of guys here will flip over. :banana:

Couldnt agree more Jacob. Very kind words of you and I'm sure Mike would appreciate them emmensely. I hope to get this thing on course tomorrow or wednesday and see how she rolls on course.

Also, wait till you see the next release coming from Mike in a couple of weeks, my Matera came with a 2011 catalog and WOW. One of my all time favorite styles that I think alot of guys here will flip over. :banana:

TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously thinking about trying to save up for one. It is about 3 months of hard work, but I think it may be worth it. The stamping is just amazing too, so sharp and clean...

Back