Washing your clubs

Just gave my wedges a nice cleaning. Even took off the faceplate and went Q-Tip on them. Hopefully they will thank me by sticking a few within 5 feet tomorrow.

I try to clean my clubs after every round I play. Well the grooves anyways I can wait on detail cleaning the heads but I dont like to let dirt and sand settle and dry into my grooves.

I have a few tricks. The best one is to use a wooden kabob skewer. Run the face underwater and use it to clean the grooves. Then, turn the skewer on its side and rub the club face. Similar to how you color large quantities of paper quickly with a crayon. This removes grass stains.

I have a few tricks. The best one is to use a wooden kabob skewer. Run the face underwater and use it to clean the grooves. Then, turn the skewer on its side and rub the club face. Similar to how you color large quantities of paper quickly with a crayon. This removes grass stains.

thats a pretty good tip aggro thanks for the idea dude.

I usually clean them after every shot, thus never need to clean them much. I try to wash my grips before every tournament too.

I've got one of these mounted in my garage full of Windex. I use it and a old toothbrush and clean my clubs after every round.

PABBAAODIJHHKCAA.jpg

I rarely clean my clubs but I think that'll change this year. Although I'm cleaning them for my upcoming weekend golf trip, can't wait

I've got one of these mounted in my garage full of Windex. I use it and a old toothbrush and clean my clubs after every round.

You have a garage full of Windex? hehehe

I am the worst when it comes to cleaning my clubs. I clean them after I hit, but then not again. But this thread is a good reminder to clean them.

I try to clean them after every round IF they have been good!If they were bad that day,they stay dirty awhile.

Usually after every 2-3 rounds I clean mine.

Back