What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled the trigger on a Tour Striker. It arrived yesterday, but I still have snow on my yard. I'll have to wait a little while before I can start to use it!

nice. Make sure to update us on how it working for you.

That is a great day right there!
Thanks CB. The store has a half-sized gym hitting area so I could get a little idea of ball flight. Not only did the clubs feel good, but the flight was very nice too. I'll take them to the range tomorrow. Also, the store has a 90-guarantee return policy. If you don't like the clubs after 90 days you can return them for a store credit.

:cleveland: Mashie M3 20.5 :thumb: I just can not wait to get me some Bear Booty this year :deadhorse:!

Got some used Mizuno MX 300 w/ Project X 5.5 3-GW.

Great clubs. I use the mx 200s with r300 shafts and they are everything I could want - except for more distance.

Tap before talk.

Seeing as my inside 100 game has been horrid as of lately, I picked up Phil Mickelson's "Secret of the Short Game 2 disc DVD". Hope it helps.

Seeing as my inside 100 game has been horrid as of lately, I picked up Phil Mickelson's "Secret of the Short Game 2 disc DVD". Hope it helps.

good grab. I picked that up last year and really liked the technique.

I think it helped me in a few areas. It helped my bunker game which is either hot or cold for me. I found a lot more consistency out of the sand. It also helped me with those tricky pitches over bunkers. As far as a distance shot I would say I benefited from the "hinge and hold" from about 50-65 yards.

Bought a box of z stars. And a clearance 5dx niickent 3 hybrid. All for 60 bucks.

Great deal. I like my Nickents

Footjoy Super Lites, white/brown saddle

Two things - an M1 Mashie to see if it can kick my 4-wood out of the bag -- and the Taylormade Classic 79 series Maranello, or what I call the black ghost. I posted photos of it and a general description of differences it has to the Tour Ghost over in the Taylormade Tour Ghost thread. I think it was entry 72 in that thread.

I15 3 wood came back after getting re shafted and re gripped

Cleveland Launcher XL270, Zero Restriction rain gloves, Bionic glove, golf socks.

callaway upro go

An Under Armour Golf Shirt

After month of testing every hybrid I could get my hands on I finally went with the 909H's which I got a killer deal on. Next up is some new irons/wedges from Blind9 baby!

2 Adidas golf shirts
1 Puma golf shirt
2 Puma golf shorts
1 Puma hat
1 Puma belt
1 Nike Rain Gear suit

hahaha...happy tax return

2 Adidas golf shirts
1 Puma golf shirt
2 Puma golf shorts
1 Puma hat
1 Puma belt
1 Nike Rain Gear suit

hahaha...happy tax return

LOVE IT! Show the government who's boss! haha

Got my new Push Cart in Today......
Very nice piece of engineering.....

P1000859_DCE.jpg

P1000860_DCE.jpg

P1000861_DCE.jpg

New Corza Ghost Putter. New with the Pure Roll insert. Can't wait to use it. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back