The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to see the video either. I would like too. Anyone know where it is? Also, I can't seem to get a picture to up load. It says file to big. So I resize the photo then it says something else. I guess I won't be able to post a picture of my pets on the pet thread...:dont-know:

Don't do it from Facebook, upload your pictures to Photobucket and do it from there.

I heard Tiger was not hitting the weights to get so muscular, he was doing humpilates.

In spoilers because it was on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Spoiler

that was hilarious!

hmmmm..... scarlet jo

Yucky! I have to go to the dentist today for my bi-annual cleaning :( BUT I get to leave work at noon and use the rest as sick time :D

Hi dudes. I think I figured out the night sweats. I didn't have any CFML's last night. Tonight I won't make the same mistake. How's everybody doing?

Hi dudes. I think I figured out the night sweats. I didn't have any CFML's last night. Tonight I won't make the same mistake. How's everybody doing?

Not bad Hawk, I completely wasted my day though, I just sat on here alllll day. Well I guess I didn't waste it, but I didn't get anything productive done.

Not bad Hawk, I completely wasted my day though, I just sat on here alllll day. Well I guess I didn't waste it, but I didn't get anything productive done.

I wasted my day. You, on the other hand, got some hardcore THP'ing in. Well done dude.

I wasted my day. You, on the other hand, got some hardcore THP'ing in. Well done dude.

True, didn't hit my post quota today yet, but still got a solid 4.5 hours to go. Looks like you didn't get any THP'ing done during work?

Good call!

I have a window unit in my room, and it has to be set to 65 at night along with 2 small fans and my ceiling fan during the summer or else I cant sleep.

True, didn't hit my post quota today yet, but still got a solid 4.5 hours to go. Looks like you didn't get any THP'ing done during work?

Not anymore. I'm actually working these days, which makes me think I'm way underpaid hehe

Are CFML's cold f****** Miller Lites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha. I googled "cmfl" and Cambodian Midget Fighting League came up.

ooops....dyslexia strikes again.. I am a moron at times, but now am interested in this cmfl

Alright. I'm confused. Anyway, the plan is to get tipsy and THP it up for a bit tonight. This boy needs to get sleepy!

I prefer Cold Frosty Miller High Life's myself, but that Hawk's just so fancy and proper. He likes to spell check other forum members.

*spell checks properly*

Starting a set of mid shifts tonight (4) and I could not take a nap today...
gonna be a long evening...

*gives finger in the direction of the QCA*

Hawk, did you ever get all your trim work done? I laid a wood floor Saturday, then ran baseboard, then ran shoe-mold. It's some of my favorite work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back