The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, TC Vila in the hizzy!
Hawk, did you ever get all your trim work done? I laid a wood floor Saturday, then ran baseboard, then ran shoe-mold. It's some of my favorite work.

Hawk, did you ever get all your trim work done? I laid a wood floor Saturday, then ran baseboard, then ran shoe-mold. It's some of my favorite work.

That's nice! I haven't decided on the chair rail yet. I ended up painting the bathroom one color instead of two. Mostly likely, I will still do it, but she's got me moving on to the living/dining/entryway area now. Painting and laying baseboard. Starting the paint this weekend and the baseboard in the coming weeks. I like doing the baseboard b/c it's sort of easy and instant results. Very satisfying.

I gotta say, I've been in a rotten mood lately. Mostly related to work and lack of free time. But, coming home, and doing some rough housing with Hawk Jr + talking to you guys has lightened me up a bit. Yay for that.

Thanks bro, I was getting beaten so bad by JB that he gave me a wedgie on 17 tee. My manthong got stuck over my head as I fell face first into a bunker on 18. He left me there to burn.
Nice sunburn Thainer.

ps OEMs a weiner

Thanks bro, I was getting beaten so bad by JB that he gave me a wedgie on 17 tee. My manthong got stuck over my head as I fell face first into a bunker on 18. He left me there to burn.

ps OEMs a weiner

Did you play golf in a wife beater or just you and some buddies being jack wagons? haha

What? ...

Whatevs. I was on vacation. Not as bad as this guy.

Spoiler
Spoiler
2718465740089456782TGzosY_ph.jpg

Not sure whats worse. You telling us about it or that your saying you actually wore one.

haha. Was it neon yellow like Borat's?

Maybe. I can neither confirm nor deny that statement

Im still sitting at work and I know that Razr Hawk guy is downing CFML's

i love the pint big mouthed aluminum bottles of cfml
i have a few staring at me right now

i love the pint big mouthed aluminum bottles of cfml
i have a few staring at me right now

Dude. I LOVE those. 9 to a box and I'm a straight up CHAMPION. Russ, between the Chromie love and this post, I'm thinking we may be blood.

Dude. I LOVE those. 9 to a box and I'm a straight up CHAMPION. Russ, between the Chromie love and this post, I'm thinking we may be blood.

Get a room!

Just had some Oatmeal raisin cookies and they were so good, now I'm washing it down with a Kokanee, good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back