We had a good run, but...

thepete

Reaction score
Handicap
+3
...tomorrow I'm breaking up with these guys.
2njdds8.jpg

Going to the TaylorMade Nordic Performance Centre tomorrow to get fit for new sticks. I guess the TM NPC is kinda like the Kingdom except they don't have a throne? Or maybe it's more of a republic?

Anyways, I guess they'll do this stuff:
The centre is equipped with the unique MAT-T system. The system, which has six cameras, captures every motion to create a 3-D swing sequence. Each swing is then analyzed, which enables our custom fitters to fully understand your swing and dynamic launch characteristics to accurately recommend the optimum set of clubs to improve your game.

In addition to using the MAT-T system our custom fitters will also use the Flightscope launch monitor to further verify what happens to the trajectory when we change the shaft, lie, loft, flex, etc.

A fitting for a full set including metalwoods and irons will take two hours and it is important to bring your current set of clubs to the fitting.

Gonna be awesome, looking forward to trying...everything! Will try to take a ton of pics and do a write-up tomorrow evening when I get back.

Have fun, looking forward to your feedback.

I was very fond of those x forged irons when I had them.

I was very fond of those x forged irons when I had them.

Oh, they've been great. I'm definitely not unhappy with them but I've had them for 3 years and they're getting a bit worn out and I need conforming grooves. It's time for change.

Have fun!! Cant wait to see the TM CB's in your bag...hehe

Keep us posted on how it goes Pete and good luck with your new sticks buddy!

Have fun dude, look forward to hearing about it. I used to played forged clubs like that but the workability just got annoying.

Have fun!! Cant wait to see the TM CB's in your bag...hehe

Why you litttle!! :curse: I'm actually warming up them, but my ego would take a bit of a dent if the fitting guy said "yep, CBs for you my man!" :beat-up:

It will be interesting to hear a detailed account of your experience. Enjoy!

Best of luck with the fitting! Have fun!

Nice - those are the irons I currently use. I really like 'em too! Good luck with the fitting session. You must feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Well, apart from having to spend your own money, hehe.

Why you litttle!! :curse: I'm actually warming up them, but my ego would take a bit of a dent if the fitting guy said "yep, CBs for you my man!" :beat-up:

I understand!! you may prefer the workabilities of the MC or MB, but for a good ball flight and straight ball a CB cant be beat. Plus, they are still considered GE instead of GI IMHO. so, your still a baller.

<-----------This guy is jealous! Good luck and have fun. Can't wait to read about it.

Looking forward to the results, Pete. I hope you get a chance to hit all of the new irons so we can hear your thoughts.

Have fun. Looking forward to hearing what you are fitted for...psst, take some pics

have fun, that would be awesome to be able to get this done.

That is so awesome!! I would definitely love to do that some day. But I doubt I will ever get to Sweden. LOL Maybe I can make it to the Kingdom!! That would be to me like kids going to Disney Land! I really look forward to hearing about your experience.

Have fun. im looking forward to your experience and outcome. how long did you have the ones you have now?

let us know what u get

Have fun. im looking forward to your experience and outcome. how long did you have the ones you have now?

About 3.5 years.

Awesome, can't wait to read your write-up. Have fun! :D

Wow, that sounds sweet. Have fun.

Back