Your favorite grips

• Cord

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Non-Cord

Votes: 46 48.9%
  • Hybrid

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters
Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound - best grips I've ever used.

love this grip but man i wish it wasnt $8 a pop

Then you need to try these...Avon Pro D2X. I guarantee you won't be disappointed and they can be had for under $3 per grip.

d2xmensstd__02104_thumb.jpg

multi compounds. is used them for years an have yet to find a grip I like more.

changing out three wedges and a driver today. all I have left are white. for awhile I had the skittles going on. love the rainbow.

I've been extremely happy with the lamkin 3gen grips (midsized).

I'm currently testing out the Winn lites in my new irons though. Wanted to try a standard sized grip to see if it would help me in releasing the club. So far I'm loving them.

I have put a GP Decade MC on almost everything I get for several years now.

I will have to say I'm really loving the No.1 48 series grip I got to try. They have a complete different feel and look but not sure I want to go all the way with them being close to $15 each installed. I really like the tact, feel, & the color but they are a much softer grip than I have been playing. This sorta puzzles me why I like them though. I don't like Winn grips but they don't feel anything like those. It's probably just the color since they are pink/lime green! :D I've been using it on my 58 wedge for a couple weeks and really like it.

I've been extremely happy with the lamkin 3gen grips (midsized).

I'm currently testing out the Winn lites in my new irons though. Wanted to try a standard sized grip to see if it would help me in releasing the club. So far I'm loving them.

I'm kinda interested in the Winn Lites, too. My only concern is that on their website it mentions that this grip encourages higher ball flight...which I don't really want.

Right now its UST Mamiya Tour PC grips, they are as good as my Winn PCI TL but only $2 each.

Winn lites Med soft. I like them alot. But they wear fast.

It used to be full cord, but I switched to Iomic Sticky 2.3's. I like them. I can't wait to try them in the rain. Have avoided that condition thus far.

GP New Decade half chords. Traction and a bit of feel!

I just re-gripped all of my clubs with the winn lite hero grips. I absolutely love the feel of them and have noticed that when they get wet they actually get stickier. The feel is good and tacky and just feel good in my hands and with my carpel tunnel it helps with reduced vibration as well.

Cord. I don't like having to wipe my grips just because it's a warm day.

Golf Pride Tour wraps, got them installed on my Burner 2.0's and love them.

tour wraps 2g. I just like them, cheap too.

Mid size Lamkin Crossline grips on every club in the bag except the putter.

no cord and firm. i really liked the original dual durometers by golf pride.

I just re-gripped my irons last weekend with Winn lite soft. Never tried Winn lite's before am really excited as they feel great swinging in my garage practicing. I am finally going to start my season on Saturday and will report back how they feel. I am interested in the Winn lite medium but can't find anywhere to demo. Also, where can I buy/demo Iomic grips?

Has anyone used the Sharpro 3CAT Dual Compound? It looks pretty great, but nowhere to actually look at them in person.

My recent favorites have been the Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound midsize, firm, yet tacky enough. They have great feel with my longer irons, and driver.

getting a set of CG7 BP going to put a set of the VDR golf pride on them

I just re-gripped all my clubs today. I am trying the new Golf Pride VDR White Grips. Extra layer of tape for a midsize+ grip.

I've fallen back in love with the Golf Pride NDMC.

I've fallen back in love with the Golf Pride NDMC.

I have these on all my clubs. I might try some of the VDR grips as well

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Back