Caption This Contest 3/6/2011

"Look Azrael, Rickie's got all his logos pointed at the camera. Good boy, Rickie... good boy. [evil laughter]"

My entry
Gargamel:
"Look Azreal, I can add a Rickysmurf figurine for my collection!! Can't wait to tweet that to my twitter friends"

Rickie Fowler: " Gargamel, Me and my big dog versus you and your stinking cat anyday. I eat pieces of smurf like you for breakfast".

Gargamel: " you eat smurfs for breakfast?"

Fowler: No, but I leave the competition feeling sad and blue.

New driver $399.00

New Puma outfit from the Rickie Fowler collection $250.00

A trip to spa so Rickie's brows no longer get him mistaken for Gargamel.....

priceless

"I shouldn't have had that smurfin' breakfast burrito."

So you thought you could sneak up on me. Take that!

Gargamel: "Come on Azrael! Let's go get that Ricky Smurf while he is admiring his drive!"

Ricky: I'm afraid I'm not in the group yet, I just Blue myself.
Gargamel: There's gotta be a better way to say that.

In an ongoing effort by PGA pros to dress as their favorite cartoon characters, Rickie Fowler dressed as a character from a cartoon that aired before he was born: The Smurfs. Next week, Rory Sabbatini will continue modeling his attire on Yosemite Sam.

"Blueberry muffins are filling but they are delicious."

"Mwahahaha, my Gargamel/Smurf DNA splicing was a success! Now I'll overrun the PGA with my Garga-smurf minions!"

''Not only are those goody-goody Smurfs making Gargamel sick, they're hurting the eyes of golf fans all over the world!''

Not an entry

I'm so excited!!

All closed up.

We will announce the winner tomorrow morning at 11am EST.

Awesome. Cant wait.

I cant say I am very confident about this one. Ive never watched the smurfs and didnt know who that dude was until someone said gargamel and I googled him

And the winner is:

Hole~Out~1983

"Blue Puma outfit $200...Titleist driver $300...Gargamel thinking he's about to capture a giant naked smurf, priceless."

And the winner is:

Hole~Out~1983

"Blue Puma outfit $200...Titleist driver $300...Gargamel thinking he's about to capture a giant naked smurf, priceless."
Nice one Hole Out, congrats!!!

Congrats, now time to go to the Contest Rant thread :D

Congrats hole out!!!!!!!!! Loved that entry lol.

Nice entry! Congrats!

Nice one Hole~Out! Enjoy the spoils of your victory.

Congrats!

Back