TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Well, being an owner of 5 cats, you are now in the doghouse with me mister. :D Ellie, I have 5 cats over here and one of them is really fat and juicy!!!

DANG!!! I'll tell you the one person I didn't want to be in the dog house with is KellyBo! You got to admit that is one fugly feline!

Great opportunity.
1. What is your handicap? 6.5
2. What are your current hybrids? - Nike VR 21*
3. What are your current FW woods?- Callaway FT 3W 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?- Actually surprised when I first saw in person, would like to play it to see how i like in on the course.

Thanks THP for the opportunity, would be great if I won this.

This is an awesome idea. You know Ellie am a dog lover and a cat hater! That gives me an idea, I am switching my avatar to a cat, 'cause there is nothing a dog likes to go after like a cat!

That cat is pretty scary looking. I don't think Ellie is going to go near that!

That cat is pretty scary looking. I don't think Ellie is going to go near that!

I think you are right so I must change it again
edit: What is better than one cat to get a dogs attention? Two cats!

#1-6 handicapped
#2-an exotic 3 hybrid and a ping i15 4 hyrbids
#3-Taylormade v steel
#4-stiff
#5-amazing best thing taylormade has done yet already got me the r11

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? none, just irons
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Burner
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? looks great on the rack, have not seen them on the course yet. Would love to see how easy they are to square up.

I average 36 holes a week this time of year. Can't wait for the time to change. Thanks for the opportunity to join in.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I can't see the picture! I'm crossing my fingers on this one. Playing 3 times a week, I can get some serious testing in!

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I can't see the picture! I'm crossing my fingers on this one. Playing 3 times a week, I can get some serious testing in!

i take it your putting up with this weather like i am lol, im just north of indy but still have been getting out to the chipping/putting green even though this weather has dropped again. 50 and 60's are right around the corner for us.

I am really interested in both of these sticks for two reasons. 1) I want to see how the hybrid stacks up to the competition for me 2) I want to find a fairway that just plain WORKS.

1. What is your handicap? ~20-25
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie and Wilson Staff Fybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? Don't game any presently
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? I really don't know. I haven't had the opportunity to get an opinion yet. I'll be glad to let you know if I'm selected.

I really want to try out the hybrid. To be more specific the 21*. I think it could be a perfect 4i replacement. really excited to see who the testers are!

Another great opportunity, thank you THP and Taylormade.

2. What are your current hybrids? Mashie M3 and TM Raylor
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway FT 3W 13 degree
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I think it is a great way to differentiate, and effective at reducing glare. As long as performance is there, I don't mind.

And good luck everyone!

Got mine changed, what better than FOOD and another Dog Friend
edit:changed again to the cocaine cat lol

Dude that avatar just about made me choke on my pizza. Funny stuff right there.

I think you are right so I must change it again
edit: What is better than one cat to get a dogs attention? Two cats!

I think you are going about this all wrong

I would be happy to try any of these clubs. My 3 wood is old and I hardly ever use it and I have been looking at exchanging my 3 and possibly my 4 irons out for hybrids.

i take it your putting up with this weather like i am lol, im just north of indy but still have been getting out to the chipping/putting green even though this weather has dropped again. 50 and 60's are right around the corner for us.

I play at the IU par 3 once or twice a week, as long as its over 40, and I have been playing 18 on Sat. This week I am gonna get 36 in on Sat.,Martinsville GC opened today and its only $25 w/cart.

You know, I thoroughly love the friendly banter that goes on in some of these threads. It makes for great reading. Such a great community. :act-up:

We will announce the testers one GG gets back into the office tomorrow morning. Figure by tomorrow afternoon we will announce everybody. We can tell you that we will have double digit testers for this one.

I can't wait! This is truly an amazing opportunity, and if the woods and hybrid hit as well as the R11 I demoed, then whoever gets to test these will be happy!

You know, I thoroughly love the friendly banter that goes on in some of these threads. It makes for great reading. Such a great community. :act-up:

That's one reason I've stuck around. I've tried many, many forums but have never stuck around for more than a couple weeks. This one keeps me here. THP is even my homepage on my Droid!

hi - I would like to be concidered- I acutually tried to purchase a R11 fairway #3 wood when they had introduction of R11 night in mid Feb. at local Golf Galaxy- I did purchase a R11 driver and have played about 10 rounds with it on recent Mrytle Beach/ Pinehurst Trip. I travel to Pinehurst monthly on business and have played most courses there including Pinehurst. i get to play 2-3 time a week currently

About the R11 driver- in the beginning I did not hit it as well as my old R9 but with all the adjustments i was able to tune it in to the shape of shot i wanted - a slight draw and now i love it. very accurate and about 8-10 yds longer

Accordingly i would love to test the hybrid rescuse or fairway wood
1. What is your handicap?- 4
2. What are your current hybrids? Ping
3. What are your current FW woods?- Ping
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white- i like the white on my R11- cool look

i am a technical player and would offer a honest review
thanks

My local course just officially opened today! And it was 50! got in 9 even though it was a little damp! Been going to the range 2-3 times per week. Mother nature can't keep me from the course! Spring is almost here!

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3, Some off brand 2 hybrid that a local club pro made for me
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland Launcher 3 Wood
5. What do you think of the white? Honestly not sure. Its different, looks sharp, but not sure what affect it would have on my game.

I really want to try out the hybrid. To be more specific the 21*. I think it could be a perfect 4i replacement. really excited to see who the testers are!

I'm all about the FW's. The SF 2.0 is the one club that could kick the SF out of the bag

Tap before talk.

Hey guys, I would like the throw my hat in the ring and asked to be considered as a tester. Here we go:

1. What is your handicap? 27
2. What are your current hybrids? Cobra Baffler Rail H 3
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Superfast 3W
5. What do you think of the white? Intriguing, I am wondering how much is fashion and how much is function.

Thanks for another wonderful opportunity for all us THPers.

Back