THP Divot Repair Tools & Ball Marker + Alignment Tool

I'm getting one asap..love the grip holding feature.

What kind of markers are you guys using to mark your balls with through the stencil?
I tried it with my sharpie last night and I spent probably 5 minutes filling in the mark because the tip was too thin compared to the stencil.

What kind of markers are you guys using to mark your balls with through the stencil?
I tried it with my sharpie last night and I spent probably 5 minutes filling in the mark because the tip was too thin compared to the stencil.

I use a sharpie and have not really had any issues.

I use a sharpie and have not really had any issues.

Mine must be a fine tip or something, great for writing obtuse names on my balls, but not for drawing lines.

Still plenty of these left for everybody.

I love the little club prop feature on these tools. I hate takiing my putter and a wedge to the green and the having to lay it down in wet grass which results in me having to use the inside of my shirt to dry the grip.

i don't know if this idea has been done before or not, but it should have been because it seems so logical to combine these.

I really like mine. Everyone that has noticed it has wanted one or at least asked where they can get one. I've directed them to the site!

I was bummed that I didn't have a real green to try this out with on Sunday. It's patiently waiting in my bag.

Very Cool!

Mine arrived a couple days ago. Nice item.

Just wanted to say that these are so awesome. They look so nice!! I can't wait to get it out on the course!

The divot tool and ball marker looks... well I am having a hard time thinking of the perfect word describe it. It looks SOOO good that I am not sure if I'll even use it on the course. I don't want to dirty it because it looks so nice. LOL!

WOW, just got my repair tool and I love it. I bought it really just because I wanted to support THP because I have a repair tool that I like but this just blows it out of the water. It will be in my bag for a long time. Thanks for the great product THP.

Glad you like it CB. It took us a long time to find one we liked and so far I just love this one.

I love that you can do everything with just one tool haha.

Dont forget that these are part of the BIG THP sale going on today.

Got one of these and it's beautiful. HOWEVER: my wife liked it too. Stole it. haha

Just wanted to say thanks for this wonderful product as well. I bought two as I have been known to misplace a divot tool at some point. The functionality of this one is great. Love it and thanks again THP.

Back