THP My new Home page

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Today i decided to make THP my home page . I'm tired of missing out on the good things that happen at THP. No more missing contest, or any other great opportunities THP gives us. Thanks THP:alien2:

I also have THP as my homepage for safari. That and facebook had a good fight but THP won.

Not my homepage, but first listed bookmark for firefox at home and on IE7 at the office.

All I can say to this is, what took so long? Not just for contests, but the reviews and the forums are the best golf information on the internet.

My homepage is the default Chrome home, but THP is my 'most visited'.

My homepage is the default Chrome home, but THP is my 'most visited'.

+1 Razr, and I don't see it being knocked out of the top spot any time soon.

MSN is my home page, but THP is the first tab I open.

THP is my most visited site since I joined too. Heck I dont think I've spent 5 mins on Facebook since finding this site! I'm sure if I were married, my wife would be yelling me about THP! It is a GRRRRR-EAT Site!!!

Chuck Norris has his home page set to THP! :bomb:

Its my first tab but my home page is a my yahoo page. But your right you can miss a lot of info in one day.

Its my first tab but my home page is a my yahoo page. But your right you can miss a lot of info in one day.

You can miss anywhere from 500 to 2,000 posts or more if you miss one day (usually around 1,000 normally right now)! Talk about playing catch-up!

EDIT: We've AVERAGED about 1,900 posts a day since we went over 500,000 posts 20 days ago. I was joking when I said we might hit a million before the year was up, but I'm thinking it's a real possibility at this point.

I missed too much on my trip to disney. It sucked. Im learning new things every day. Even with all these new members I cant eep up.
You can miss anywhere from 500 to 2,000 posts or more if you miss one day (usually around 1,000 normally right now)! Talk about playing catch-up!

EDIT: We've AVERAGED about 1,900 posts a day since we went over 500,000 posts 20 days ago. I was joking when I said we might hit a million before the year was up, but I'm thinking it's a real possibility at this point.

+1...I am trying to keep up.

Back