The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been fun dudes. Hope you all have a great night!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I wasted my day. You, on the other hand, got some hardcore THP'ing in. Well done dude.

+1. Good job Dent. And like you said, you still have time to reach your quota.

What is your quota?

I played golf shirtless. Thats a tan from an atomic wedgied man thong.

John Daly style. Nice. I thought you were a Tiger Woods fan, but i guess the truth finally comes out.

Whatevs. I was on vacation. Not as bad as this guy.

Spoiler
Spoiler
2718465740089456782TGzosY_ph.jpg

I am probably glad that opened up as just a red X.

John Daly style. Nice. I thought you were a Tiger Woods fan, but i guess the truth finally comes out.

You getting any of these storms Smalls?

Thanks, I've just recently discovered this thread...don't know the leeeengo yet.

It's a thread that can be fun to just chat away in. For the record, I prefer a CFMHL (cold frosty miller high life).

Dude. I LOVE those. 9 to a box and I'm a straight up CHAMPION. Russ, between the Chromie love and this post, I'm thinking we may be blood.

wait do you not also like the brush t's? we might be brothers from another mother

R11 in the la casa de OEM

It's a thread that can be fun to just chat away in. For the record, I prefer a CFMHL (cold frosty miller high life).

Is something wrong with me if I have started to prefer CFVC (vodka cranberrie) over CFCL? My wife thinks so...

You getting any of these storms Smalls?

Holy change of subject Batman.

Nope, were getting some rain is all right now. Might have a "wintry mix" later but nothing major.

That siad we're probably going to wake up to a foot of snow.

Pics kmac?

I dunno, maybe. Dude I gotta be up at 5:30 AM so I can be at the VW dealer by 8, how much does that suck?

Is something wrong with me if I have started to prefer CFVC (vodka cranberrie) over CFCL? My wife thinks so...

Only if you call it a CFSB (cold frosty sea breeze) lol

I dunno, maybe. Dude I gotta be up at 5:30 AM so I can be at the VW dealer by 8, how much does that suck?

That sucks as bad as the mail system in Ash-Vegas.

Come on give us some pics! Please! How did it come? UPS Fedex?

Red wine for me, now I got the freakin munchies.

It came FedEx. And its got that awesome sticker on the box, TaylorMade Custom Order-Do not refuse, Or OEM Kevin may kill you. haha

And I'll add this, the mat black shaft and the R11 graphic looks pretty bad arse.

Red wine for me, now I got the freakin munchies.

I love late night munchies. I like to keep some Italian Ice in the freezer for such an occassion. And girl scout cookies....thin mints, in the freezer as well.

It came FedEx. And its got that awesome sticker on the box, TaylorMade Custom Order-Do not refuse, Or OEM Kevin may kill you. haha

which shaft did you get?

Nice!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back