What part is holding your game back?

FIR. My driving is so inconsistent lately. The last few rounds I have only been hitting 3-4 FIR. I have routinely been getting bogeys and sometimes pars after being in a horrible spot after my drive, I have to think if I could get in a good position off the tee those bogey's and pars would be pars and birdies.

For me it would probably be my course management. I feel like my driver/woods and are and my irons have been good contact and I finally got my draw swing down. My putting could certainly get better but I would love to play with a pro one day and have a situation like..

Short sided downhill in think rough, I would flop(I'm decent/consistent at flopping) but maybe a pro would actually put it or even chip it.

For me it would probably be my course management. I feel like my driver/woods and are and my irons have been good contact and I finally got my draw swing down. My putting could certainly get better but I would love to play with a pro one day and have a situation like..

Short sided downhill in think rough, I would flop(I'm decent/consistent at flopping) but maybe a pro would actually put it or even chip it.

I have finally learned the value of course management. I have become very conmfortable hitting a long iron off the tee on short par 4's or even a short par 5 knowing that I am putting myself in a much better position to score.

I've never liked my driving. Usually right, way right. Its been getting better but just when I think I've got it down I find myself starting back at square one. I just made a change in my swing and started to try and draw the ball. Yesterday was a great driving day at the range but like I said, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Back