The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love late night munchies. I like to keep some Italian Ice in the freezer for such an occassion. And girl scout cookies....thin mints, in the freezer as well.

TC...I had some last night and they were effin great! Thanks for the tip.

which shaft did you get?

Fubuki Alpha. Never tried that shaft before so it should be interesting. Love the headcover, finally they got it right.

I love late night munchies. I like to keep some Italian Ice in the freezer for such an occassion. And girl scout cookies....thin mints, in the freezer as well.

Damn dude, that sounds good...I'm starving. Stupid diet and this stupid calories...

Red wine for me, now I got the freakin munchies.

Is that the secret dealer word in Ft Myers? Bro give me some *start air quotes* red wine *end air quotes*. I thought it was much simpler like starts with a "W" and rhymes with "need".

Holy change of subject Batman.

Nope, were getting some rain is all right now. Might have a "wintry mix" later but nothing major.

That siad we're probably going to wake up to a foot of snow.

Gah! Keep that stuff, wasn't aware KC was in the Artic circle.

Damn dude, that sounds good...I'm starving. Stupid diet and this stupid calories...

That's the beauty of the Italian Ice my man, minimum calories.

Fubuki Alpha. Never tried that shaft before so it should be interesting. Love the headcover, finally they got it right.

Sweet. Definitely interested to hear your thoughts on that shaft. I like the headcover too, but want to try and find one of the white magnetic ones.

is this not the best thing ever to see on a long golf club box?

23c4b1b6.jpg

Is that the secret dealer word in Ft Myers? Bro give me some *start air quotes* red wine *end air quotes*. I thought it was much simpler like starts with a "W" and rhymes with "need".

Wine munchies..completely different munchie...can only be satisfied with doritos and ranch dip.

Side note: iPhone autocorrect just tried to change doritos to sorosis...glad I caught that one

60 or 70 Fubuki?

stop teasing OEM

Wine munchies..completely different munchie...can only be satisfied with doritos and ranch dip.

Side note: iPhone autocorrect just tried to change doritos to sorosis...glad I caught that one

Yes I love me some sorosis with ranch dip. Even the taco flavored sorosis. :D

60. I dont swing like Capt Biggsy so I need less weight.

I am so jealous. I thought mine might be coming in today, maybe tomorrow.

Something must have been in the water with all these r11 drivers being ordered. Did it come with the wrench OEM?

Something must have been in the water with all these r11 drivers being ordered. Did it come with the wrench OEM?

Yeah its strange. Even JB is giving it another go. Yes it did. Came with the whole kit, wrench and guide for adjusting it.

OEM breaking the rules, I thought only putters and Mashies were allowed?

Lol. OEM... I'm needing pics. TEASE.

OEM breaking the rules, I thought only putters and Mashies were allowed?

Yes that is correct. There are ways around it though lol Im just not at liberty to tell haha

Lol. OEM... I'm needing pics. TEASE.

ah man ok I'll do pics, I guess I should throw them up in the R11 thread huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back