2011 Adidas Powerband 3.0S-info?

All4's

Need. More. Eagles.
Reaction score
Handicap
I saw these shoes in the store the other day and really liked them. Enough so to put the brakes on buying the Tour360 4.0 Sports I was looking at. Then I go home to check them out on Adidas' website and they are not on there. Aaargh.

I've noticed this happening a lot lately where I see products for sale or being reviewed that are not on the OEM's website. It is frustrating.

Can anyone shed any light on these? I really like these and the Tour360 4.0 Sports and can't decide between them. The Tour 360 4.0 Sports have few reviews out there other than JB's which isn't helping make the decision easier.

i saw these at Dick's the other day. i'm also looking for a sportier summer shoe this seaosn, but the Powerband 3.0S looks too much like a football cleat for my tastes. they almost looks like a midtop... i'll be going with the Tour 360S; price has come down a bit too.

Same deal for me. Wanting to wait for the tour 360 5.0's but can't find any info on them. only saw a few of the prerelease pictures.

i saw these at Dick's the other day. i'm also looking for a sportier summer shoe this seaosn, but the Powerband 3.0S looks too much like a football cleat for my tastes. they almost looks like a midtop... i'll be going with the Tour 360S; price has come down a bit too.

I agree the football cleat look ain't my thing either. The worst example of this is the Nike Bandon.
Nike-Bandon-Mens-Golf-Shoe-379208_006_A.png

Last edited:
I saw the powerband 3.0s on the adidas site,they are located on adidasGolf.com-men's footwear-2nd line after the Adipure.

I saw the powerband 3.0s on the adidas site,they are located on adidasGolf.com-men's footwear-2nd line after the Adipure.

That is the Tour 360 4.0 Sport. That Powerband 3.0S (sport) isn't on there yet for some reason. Google them and you can see the difference. I'd post a pic if I could.

Anyway, I ended up buying a pair of the Powerband 3.0S in white. I didn't get the midtop vibe from them and liked the looks better than the other athletic/casual offerings out there.

Now I just need to save up for the Adipure Z's in oxblood brown and all will be well in the world.

Same deal for me. Wanting to wait for the tour 360 5.0's but can't find any info on them. only saw a few of the prerelease pictures.

sorry to jack the thread, but where did you find prerelease pics of the Tour 360 5.0???

Just an update. Got these and have no played 3 rounds of golf in them. Very comfortable and they do stay dry as can be. No complaints so far.

There is a full review on these on our home page as well.

I agree the football cleat look ain't my thing either. The worst example of this is the Nike Bandon.
Nike-Bandon-Mens-Golf-Shoe-379208_006_A.png

Hanks played with those when we teed it up last weekend.

JB, where is the full review? I checked under headlines & news, equipment as well style and didn't see it.

JB, where is the full review? I checked under headlines & news, equipment as well style and didn't see it.

It was my mistake, I thought it had been published, but it is not up yet. Expect it soon.

Walked 18 in these last weekend and have to say they are super comfortable and now my favorite golf shoes. MUCH, MUCH more comfortable than my Adipure Nuovos or FJ Contours.

I really want these shoes. Anyone have updates?

I just purchased a pair of the Powerband 3.0S. I have played once in them and hit with them twice. I have to say they are extremely stable. I felt balanced and my feet did not slide in them. And for the record they look awesome.

Back