Hello from Georgia

Josh_Ross

Georgia Southern Eagles!
Reaction score
Handicap
I thought I did this when I first signed up but I guess I didn't. Just thought I'd let you guys know a little bit about me though. I'm from Ellijay, GA but I live in Statesboro, GA because I'm currently attending Georgia Southern University to become a middle school math teacher and a golf coach. I play golf as often as possible, and have been playing since I was a five or six years old. I've also been bowling that long and am the captain/coach/president of the GSU team. I plan on pursuing a professional career, as my dad was semi-pro and I can easily shoot 225 consistently.

I'm loving the site so far, and I can't get off of it. I hope to win one of these contests soon or maybe get to test some equipment! If you guys have any questions for me, ask away!

Personal Bests: Golf ~ I've shot even many times on 9 holes but haven't done it yet for 18.
Bowling ~ Four 300 games, and hopefully many more to come!

Thanks for introducing yourself Josh.

Welcome to the forum. I have a couple perfect games myself and forum member crucker300 won two PBA regional titles. Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to THP. We're glad you're here and as long as you are active and offer positive contributions to the forum you'll definitely have a good shot at testing something somewhere along the lines. And with as many contests that go on around here you'll likely have a good shot at winning something someday too! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to THP, Josh.

welcome josh and good luck with your bowling career.

Welcome to THP

welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome to THP. We're glad you're here and as long as you are active and offer positive contributions to the forum you'll definitely have a good shot at testing something somewhere along the lines. And with as many contests that go on around here you'll likely have a good shot at winning something someday too! Enjoy the site!

Yeah, that's what I hear. My first contest was for the Dustin Johnson bag, and I blew that one, haha.

Welcome to the forum. I have a couple perfect games myself and forum member crucker300 won two PBA regional titles. Glad to have you on board.

That's awesome, I hope to win some regionals in the coming years!

welcome josh and good luck with your bowling career.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Dude from my hometown! Love it!

Welcome!!! Hope you'll join us at a GA get together one day!

Welcome!!! Hope you'll join us at a GA get together one day!

I would love that! I really want to meet people from here. Keep me informed on when these are, and I'll do my best to come!

Welcome. My highest game is a 238. I avg only about 160 tho

Wow four 300 games. Thats awesome. Welcome to the forum

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to THP Josh!

Welcome to the site! I can bowl over 200 consistently.......on the Wii! :D

Welcome Josh! I live in Metter and work in Statesboro. I graduated from GSU with degree in Business Adminstration in 07'.

Where do you play at mostly?

Welcome to another Georgia golfer. We will give you a heads up on any upcoming in state get togethers.

Nice to meet you

Welcome to another Georgia golfer. We will give you a heads up on any upcoming in state get togethers.

Thanks, that'd be awesome!

Welcome Josh! I live in Metter and work in Statesboro. I graduated from GSU with degree in Business Adminstration in 07'.

Where do you play at mostly?

I mostly go to Hackers a lot and hit. I used to play at Southern Links until they closed it down, now I'm not sure where to play.

Southern Links closed almost 2-3 years ago didn't it? There is Smithfield and Forest Heights in Statesboro. You have Willow Lake in Metter. There are 2 courses in Vidalia, 1 in Swainsboro, State course in Reidsville, Black Creek off 1-16 headed to Savannah, and 9 hole course in Claxton.

Welcome to a fellow Georgian, hope to tee it up with you sometime soon.

Back