In the Woods

Reaction score

Hello,
Ran across your site while doing some research on a couple of clubs I wanted to purchase. Got to reading some reviews and some post, it not only was informative but seemed to be a very friendly site as well, so I thought I would come back and join. I've only been playing for a couple of years through a golf outing with work and got hooked, just wish I had started playing earlier. I look forward to learning and making some new friends. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, ITW. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, glad you found us.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Welcome to THP!

Glad you decided to come back and join. Have fun.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to THP In The Woods.

Welcome to the forum!

Howdy neighbor! I am just a few(30) miles north of you and play Rea Park every once in a while and absolutely avoid Hulman Links. Haha. Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

Hooray, another IN golfer! Welcome aboard. :act-up:

Hey Beowulf,
I play at Rea some also, like you I avoid Hulman as well, can't hit it straight enough or long enough to play that one. Where abouts you at 30 miles north, around Rockville maybe? Like your handicap, that one would fit me to a tee also! :D Thanks for the welcome.

Nice to have you! I am from Elkhart. Some of us from indiana are planning a round sometime this summer we'd love to have you! Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THE best golf forum :thumb:

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome!

Hey Beowulf,
around Rockville maybe?
Grew up in Clinton, graduated from Rockville, Moved away for 30 years, now back living in Dana. Play Geneva Hills and Turkey Run regularly.

Nice to meet you - enjoy the greatest golf site on the web

Back