The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than a week now...who are the 14 going to be to join in on this opportunity of a lifetime. I mean seriously...this is really happening???
It's a reality for you Captain...for the rest of us...a hope...and a lot of prayers. :)

I have to admit yes I did post some of those one word answers. But I have seen the error of my ways. Not gonna happen anymore. I hope who ever is picked has a blast and takes tons of pictures to post. So the rest of us who can't attend can still feel like we were a part of it!

so stoked for this!!!

soooo get your email in the first 14 out of 200; and pass JB and GG's Q&A. Awesome :)

I think i can, i think i can, i think i can. LOL

I read the title page a few times...I just can't believe this event is happening.

You have to sign a contract? LOL...that's some serious stuff!

Rockstart treatment. Alas, I'm way too under the post count and I'm not in the business of posting crap.

Very excited for you guys'n'gals. I hope you can post video's of the events. What a crazy concept.

TC goes with the MONTAGE!

Please keep complaints about rep off the board. From what I can tell, you've only had a few. However, if you feel you have been unfairly neg-repped (and if it's for the same stuff over and over you might have a case) please email admin@thehackersparadise.com and they can look into it for you. Otherwise please (not just you) keep rep talk off the board please.

Okey dokey, I got it taken care of. Thanks smallville. And it is for the same stuff over and over. Namely my first day here. LOL Sorry again.

Well done TC, but I wouldn't associate Charlie Sheen's antics and catchphrases with winning though.

On a side note, I found out yesterday that I am going to be headed to San Diego for a week at the end of the month for a hardcore training session with my uncle, who's a former PGA and Champions Tour player. He was also a Taylormade/Callaway/Titleist staffer. Should be another great tuneup as I get my game in shape for the Outing and The Morgan Cup.

Well done TC, but I wouldn't associate Charlie Sheen's antics and catchphrases with winning though.

On a side note, I found out yesterday that I am going to be headed to San Diego for a week at the end of the month for a hardcore training session with my uncle, who's a former PGA and Champions Tour player. He was also a Taylormade/Callaway/Titleist staffer. Should be another great tuneup as I get my game in shape for the Outing and The Morgan Cup.

I think Charlie Sheen has led an interesting life. He has wads of $$$$, has partied like it's 1999, and was married to Denise Richards. I'll take that as a compliment, lol.

Sounds like a nice trip to go and get some work done on your game. My uncle is my daddy, hence uncle daddy. No hardcore training sessions from him for me.

I think Charlie Sheen has led an interesting life. He has wads of $$$$, has partied like it's 1999, and was married to Denise Richards. I'll take that as a compliment, lol.

Sounds like a nice trip to go and get some work done on your game. My uncle is my daddy, hence uncle daddy. No hardcore training sessions from him for me.
True, Denise Richards is a win in my book, I see a correlation now.

Did you use your driver's license photo or was that a booking photo in the montage?

True, Denise Richards is a win in my book, I see a correlation now.

Did you use your driver's license photo or was that a booking photo in the montage?

I used that photo from the famous photo that Hawk took at the Outing bro. You know, the photo where I'm showing off my chest hair?

I used that photo from the famous photo that Hawk took at the Outing bro. You know, the photo where I'm showing off my chest hair?
Hawk is chock-full of talents.

I came up with one last night that I think is going to have people running out to replace their monitors after they've spit coffee all over them.

I know this may be the wrong place to ask, but

Spoiler
Can I get a lock of it too?

Hawk is chock-full of talents.

I came up with one last night that I think is going to have people running out to replace their monitors after they've spit coffee all over them.

I can't wait to see it. I have to be honest, I'm really ready for the other participants to get involved. This is fun but it really is tough coming up with ideas.

hahaha, no way hundy!
TC, any relation to Noah? I noticed you shaved your beard in one of your best videos, yet a week later it was in full bloom again.

Did you save any of it? Maybe you could send it to Hundy.

TC, any relation to Noah? I noticed you shaved your beard in one of your best videos, yet a week later it was in full bloom again.

Did you save any of it? Maybe you could send it to Hundy.

I did shave and I have a locket of beard hair waiting for Hundy. I also have some for all of your future Team Paradise members, they'll need the good luck.

Nice vid JB and TC !!

Here's my latest vid/bid for The Morgan Cup.
This song popped into my head a few days ago and stuck hard, so I had to do something with it.

JB better keep his eyes on Drumdog. This seems like a love song to Morgan rather than the Morgan Cup! lol

I am going to be the strong silent type in this thread. My game is back and I can do the smack, but my clubs will do the talking :golf2:

JB better keep his eyes on Drumdog. This seems like a love song to Morgan rather than the Morgan Cup! lol

Leave it to a Canuck to stir the pot ! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back