The videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao.... he's stolen your identity

Even Conan Loves Angry Birds. haha

Heres for smalls:

[youtube]9QS0q3mGPGg[/youtube]

That's good Dent. Check out the Charlie Sheen thread, it's already there!

OK, here are my two all time favorite Youtube guys.
First guy, Freddie Wong, makes cool action movies with buddies. All special effects done by himself on his computer.

Spoiler

My Second favorite dude is the EpicMealTime guy. Its a cooking show where this dude makes horrendous servings of food while shouting at the camera. Some how its one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Here's him making a 130,000+ Calorie Burger.

Spoiler

Anyways, i'm only bringing them up because somehow in the vast internet, they found each other. Pluto aint no planet!

id love to do some freddie wong style shorts but i need a much better camera

Hha Snap I love epic meal time, I made a thread on it somewhere here. I think since the burger they've made 2 more episodes. Most of their meals actually make sense but these last few have made no sense at all, They are hardly edible and don't even sound good.

Last edited:
http://deadspin.com/#!5782089/revenge-of-the-bullied-casey-becomes-an-icon

Bully picks on fat kid twice his size. Not a good idea........
I was this close to putting it in the Rant section because of the memories it stirs up.

Question: Are kids getting more violent now a days or is the internet just making the instance more accessible?

THAT. WAS. SICK!!! Wow I love honestly these videos when kids fight back to bullies. Heres another one I came across a long time ago.

[youtube]7VcQO3pvywE[/youtube]

it's a lot of screaming but a good stand up

holy sh@t dent that was crazy.

Chubby kid in my video received the longer suspension and he's the one who's changing schools. WTF?

Holy crap, got anymore of those dent? That was awesome!

For sure man, I don't know what it is but I get a kick out of them. Warning on Language:

[youtube]cLLPyrNpYiA[/youtube]
[youtube]9eDJgYITx94[/youtube]
[youtube]R2bC_KaSDA8[/youtube]

lol... thats crazy bullies get away with murder and it sucks the guys sticking up for themselves get worse punishment than the bullies

Wooo dent. those are good. I like the second one best.

edit: You guys have seen Epic Beard man right? Youtube that. It was a 2008 youtube classic.

Guilty Dog. Dogs are the best. The music is priceless.

The Sports Science Guys are doing golf Related Videos right now. I saw one today on Long Hitters, it had Bubba and DJ on it. I'll post that one too as soon as they post it on their website. This one's on Lip outs.

Edit: Stupid ESPN videos wont let me Embed.

I think this 4-year-old may already be better than me at golf.

Lmao that was insane, that kid hits such a straight ball. I can't even hit the thing once.

4 yrs old... holy crap
the kids at our course hit the picker(while im in it) but theyre teens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back