New Tin Cup Releases For March

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This is a press release.

New Tin Cup Releases For March

Fairfax, VA - Tin Cup Products, LLC announced today three new Tin Cups to add to the existing line. Cabell Fooshe, Vice President said about the new releases:

• "Oh Canada" This iconic flag is for our friendly neighbors across the border.
  • "Lucky 7" What could be better than one lucky symbol on a golf ball? Well, how about two? - a four leaf clover and the favorite lucky number of many golfers, No.7.
  • "Double Eagle" We have had so many requests for an eagle and finally we found one we think you will like.

2034282.jpg
2034280.jpg
2034278.jpg

"This brings the number of available Tin Cups to over 60 and we are creating new custom designed Tin Cups each day for individuals, tournaments and member/guest events.

The Tin Cup golf ball marking device is a patented golf ball marking template that enables the golfer to customize their golf ball with their own mark. The Tin Cup, now with over 60 designs, is comprised of a 100% stainless steel shell that is cut out with a logo or design of choice. The golfer then places the cup over the ball and traces their mark onto the golf ball. The Tin Cup is Made in the USA and sold at over 200 retail locations across the United States including Edwin Watts, the PGA SuperStore, and many of the finest golf clubs in the country. Tin Cup was voted one of the best new products at the PGA Merchandise Show.

I have never see that before. I like the double eagle also. Thats a great idea for a give away at a tournament.

Thanks for the link

Tin Cup markers are great. I have the Jolly Roger that I mark my tournament balls with. Just wish I could keep it on the ball longer. One good hit and it starts to smear or fade. Maybe I need to put the Sharpie to them well in advance?

Tin Cup markers are great. I have the Jolly Roger that I mark my tournament balls with. Just wish I could keep it on the ball longer. One good hit and it starts to smear or fade. Maybe I need to put the Sharpie to them well in advance?

I've noticed that if I mark my ball the night before they definitely hold up a little longer. I want to customize my own by $69 for a ball marker seems like a bit too much for me right now. I might have to buy myself a birthday gift and pick one up because they looks so cool!

i didn't know this existed. thanks for the heads up

Is there a more durable method of marking your ball that anyone know's of other than using a sharpie because those samples definitley dont look like sharpie.

There samples may be airbrushed or something. They always look a little sharper, cleaner, than I can get mine.

I know there was talk about getting some THP logo'd tin cups, did anything ever come out of that idea? I know JB or GG said that it was really expensive to get a run of these done but cant find the earlier thread that talked about these.

Oooo - purty. We're just about to add these to our store (the line I mean - I'm not sure we're carrying these exact ones ... I think by the end of the week!). Very cool.

I really love these products...I think it's a great, unique way to mark your ball. I keep meaning to grab one of these for me and for Mrs. AHA but I just never get around to it...I need to just pull the trigger once and for all!

Back