TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Well said Hawk. Im excited for this one as well. With double digit testers there is sure to be fantastic feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the amount of users browsing this thread I would say everyone is excited for this one. Everytime it comes up on new posts my radar goes up

I am stoked for this one!!

Exactly what I was going to type. I'm on pins and needles hoping I get to test one out.

Not gonna lie. The chance to test one of these clubs has my pondering radar going ballistic. Either way, best of luck to everybody and I'm looking forward to some reviews.

I don't get too excited until I see details. I'm not sure if there are LH samples or not, so I don't get over excited until I know for sure. I do think it's fantastic that there are so many who will get to partake in this one.

One thing that I would like to point out though: if you are selected, please consider making a donation to the site. This round of testing as well as the 100 dozen balls that were just sent out, will not be cheap for THP.

I don't get too excited until I see details. I'm not sure if there are LH samples or not, so I don't get over excited until I know for sure. I do think it's fantastic that there are so many who will get to partake in this one.

One thing that I would like to point out though: if you are selected, please consider making a donation to the site. This round of testing as well as the 100 dozen balls that were just sent out, will not be cheap for THP.

Definitely!

Well the bottom line is whether or not Im picked Im gonna make a donation as soon as the pocket book allows, just for the fact that it will help keep future oppurtunity's like this coming. Plus THP does way to much for us not to give a little something in return especially since they never ask for anything.

For sure. Everyone should donate regardless, but that's a different debate.

Very good point TC. Clubs can be very expensive to ship.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

In a couple more hours 10+ people will be jumping around like giddy school girls!

I don't get too excited until I see details. I'm not sure if there are LH samples or not, so I don't get over excited until I know for sure.

I'm optimistic for LH if one was to get selected, since usually they mentionned LH not eligible. Fingers crossed

Good point on the donations, they never ask for anything like that despite all they do for their members.

I'm super excited! This would almost make up for disappointment I felt when I didn't get picked for the Kingdom Experience :crying:

We will announce the testers one GG gets back into the office tomorrow morning. Figure by tomorrow afternoon we will announce everybody. We can tell you that we will have double digit testers for this one.

That is a lot of lucky THPers. I am thinking there will be a few people bouncing off the walls in excitement in a bit!

Very good point TC. If selected I'm definitely going to throw a few more bucks over THP's way.

Should be some good reviews coming down the pipe, I'm looking forward to them!

Very good point TC. If selected I'm definitely going to throw a few more bucks over THP's way.

Should be some good reviews coming down the pipe, I'm looking forward to them!

Are you a politician?

Definitely looking forward to reading these reviews although I think watching some video of individual winner reactions would be more entertaining. Is there anyway we can open a thread where everybody logs in via webcam as the winners are announced? If not, even more reason to donate to THP :laugh:

I'm super excited! This would almost make up for disappointment I felt when I didn't get picked for the Kingdom Experience :crying:

This isn't a contest. There is an expectation that goes with being chosen for this one.

Being on the forum talking golfing with fantastic people isn't exciting enough? The contests and testing opportunities are just perks

I've already budgeted money out of my next check for this site, win or lose. The valuable info and feedback I get from everyone here is well worth it! Then I have to start budgeting for next years demo day! Bummed I didn't get in to this years but it was my own fault for not joining here soon enough!:banghead:

I am also pretty excited about this one. I am limited to sim time for the
Next couple weeks but I can compare side by side pretty easily that way too. :)

Tappin to the oldies

This is going to be an amazing opportunity for the chosen few who get to play with these clubs.....most excellent!

I read it and thought it sounded like a campaign ad. It was just a joke.

It seemed a little out of left field. :D No worries, I got ya now.

This isn't a contest. There is an expectation that goes with being chosen for this one.

Being on the forum talking golfing with fantastic people isn't exciting enough? The contests and testing opportunities are just perks

I understand this isn't a contest. When I first found this site it was researching irons, and really didn't know anything about club or ball testing. I agree its a perk, and a great one at that. That doesn't mean I can't get excited over the opportunity to test some new equipment and provide some honest feedback.

Man I've been sitting at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned freaking out that I was going to miss the announcement. I'm back in time though! I want to reiterate what I read above, first of all, guys please try to donate....you'll never hear JB or GG asking for it but really this is what helps keep opportunities like this possible. Secondly, this is a great opportunity for some people to really try out some great golf clubs. I really would like to get this chance, like most of you would too. Good luck to all of us!!

Back