What type of putter do you use?

I'm a big fan of Ping Putters..I have the i-Series Anser

i-series_anser_large.jpg

Odyssey White Steel 2ball

WOW!!! That is one hell of a collection of Pings. How long have you been collecting those bad boys? I have 4 putters and my wife thinks I have too many, since I only play 2 of them. My scotty I'm giving to my best friend, and the no name $15 cheapy is just kept aroudn for putting on the carpet at home. Otherwise it's between my new Cleveland Classics 6 or the Gauge Designs Balde. It's been the cleveland since I bought it, but I'm gonna keep the other around for a change of pace from time to time.

You should see JB's collection.

My list of putters from the first to the one I am using now.

Knight Anser
NCXRAY mallet
Kia Ma Monta Carlo
Nike Method 003
Kia Ma Tour Issue Daytona
Scotty Cameron California
Machine Steam Punk
Yes! Callie

I'm playing the method 001 and loving it. Just fiddled around with my putting stroke/stance and its working wonders on the practice greens at least. Cant wait to take it out on the grass soon!

When I was into refinishing Spaldings designed by TP Mills a few years ago I had this bunch in my office. I had something like 90 putters there and another 125 or so at home. All fairly old and all mint condidtion.

coll12.jpg

I'm currently using an Odyssey White Ice #9.

In the past I used a PING I Series half-moon.

i'm using the odyssey DFX 2 balls putter absolutely love it

rife abaco. Looks similar to the odyssey #9

see signature :good:

You should see JB's collection.

Oh yeah, I've ssen those pics. It's like walking into The Golf Stop. He's lucky, tho, as he's in the industry, plus his wife is a player as well. Mine doesn't quite understand the game and our obsessions with it. Some day I will convert her, then, watch out.

I am using a center shafted Odyssey White Hot Mid putter shortened to 31" that I picked up from the used collection at one of the local golf shops. I have always liked a shorter putter, and as a Mid this one had the heavier headweight that compensates for its shorter length.

love my Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #5...

Doc 15 - considering buying a backstryke 2 ball to try out

An Odyssey mini Marxman cut down to 31".

I use a 34" Rossa Daytona. I have always used a blade putter and find it hard to go to anything else.

When I was into refinishing Spaldings designed by TP Mills a few years ago I had this bunch in my office. I had something like 90 putters there and another 125 or so at home. All fairly old and all mint condidtion.

coll12.jpg

Hoosier, do you still have that many total, or, have you released a bunch back out into the wild to grow and have children of their own? That is a very impressive collection of TP Mills putters. The only Mills I have ever used was a Mizuno that some guy I got paired up with years ago let me try on a hole, and I was hooked on milled putters from then on. I can't even look at insert putters just because I love the feeling of a milled putter so much.

Just got a Wilson Staff 8882

Scotty Cameron Studio Design 3.5

went back to a Scotty. Had to go with what I feel comfortable with.

Odyssey 2 Ball Backstryke model. Automatic from 5 feet in.

My putting stats have gone from 1.9 average per round to 1.76 since I got it.

Piretti is the leader right now in the bag. The Matera is just kind to me right now.

Lajosi Chunky and Bobby Grace 18 are close behind though.

Back