TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

What is your handicap? 16.8
What are your current hybrids? Cobra left hand 20degree baffler tws
What are your curent fw woods? cobra S2 left handed 3&5
What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
What do you think of the white? They look alright but will have to hit them for final decision
This is a great idea to let avg golfers review these clubs THP

Awesome!
1. What is your handicap? - 10
2. What are your current hybrids? - TaylorMade Burner T2
3. What are your current FW woods? - TaylorMade R9 3W 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? - Love it! Even better in person! (just got my R11 driver, would love to test the FW woods and rescues!)

Once again...BFF's THP and TM join up for an amazing offer! Thanks and thanks!

Man I've been sitting at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned freaking out that I was going to miss the announcement. I'm back in time though! I want to reiterate what I read above, first of all, guys please try to donate....you'll never hear JB or GG asking for it but really this is what helps keep opportunities like this possible. Secondly, this is a great opportunity for some people to really try out some great golf clubs. I really would like to get this chance, like most of you would too. Good luck to all of us!!

I can't agree more with P4B. This is going to be another very expensive shipping bill for THP to get all these clubs out.
Donate what you can to keep the testing/reviewing opportunities a possibility.

Good luck to all of us...and especially ..... Me ! :D

1. What is your handicap? 14
2. What are your current hybrids? Ping G10 19 degree
3. What are your current FW woods? Ping G5 15 degree
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Reg Flex
5. What do you think of the white? I love the white, it really does help with alignment using the Ghost putters, so I believe it could only help in other clubs as well.

Once again, and I can never say or stress this enough...Thank you THP and TM for giving us average joes the oppurtunity to test equipment, just the thought of the possibility of being selected brightens my days!

Man I've been sitting at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned freaking out that I was going to miss the announcement. I'm back in time though! I want to reiterate what I read above, first of all, guys please try to donate....you'll never hear JB or GG asking for it but really this is what helps keep opportunities like this possible. Secondly, this is a great opportunity for some people to really try out some great golf clubs. I really would like to get this chance, like most of you would too. Good luck to all of us!!

Great post p4b. Donations will only make this already great place even better!

Not sure if this is still open but here it goes:

What is your handicap? 8.6
What are your current hybrids? None (have been testing the Adams Black over the winter & hitting the Mashie next week)
What are your curent fw woods? Titleist 909F 15.5 and Adams Tight Lies 19
What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
What do you think of the white? Not a bad look...but I think it's more for show.

I'm in prime golf season right now and a new fairway/hybrid might help in this wind down here in South FL.

I think this is a pretty cool thing btw. Not many companies or sites do this. Thanks to all who make it happen.

Just returned from my own club test and when GG gets back from a Drs appt, we will be good to go. We may hold this one off until early evening though. Thanks everybody.

Officially a donor! Hallelujia! Feel pretty proud of that donor logo by my name now! Im sure there are many more donors out there who are able to contribute a lot more than me, but I did what I could..

JB you are doing that to us just to drive us crazy lol. Smart man....smart man....

Officially a donor! Hallelujia! Feel pretty proud of that donor logo by my name now! Im sure there are many more donors out there who are able to contribute a lot more than me, but I did what I could..

Donating is donating mate. Good on ya!

JB you are doing that to us just to drive us crazy lol. Smart man....smart man....

I wish, it is a long day and I am scrambling to get caught up. But I like the smart man stuff. I have been called a lot of things and that is not usually one of htem...heheh

Just returned from my own club test and when GG gets back from a Drs appt, we will be good to go. We may hold this one off until early evening though. Thanks everybody.

Would you like to let us in on a first impression?

It's not the amount...it's the thought behind it.

Like Super Tuna said.... Good on ya mate !

That is fine. I can't wait to see who the well deserved testers are and can't wait to hear their reviews.

got my heart racing a little when I saw that you posted! Can't wait for the announcement tonight, hoping I dont miss it while I'm looking at a new car! Cant say thanks enought to THP and Taylormade!

Ive been checking THP on my droid all day to see who was picked lol, cant wait to find out

It's not the amount...it's the thought behind it.

Like Super Tuna said.... Good on ya mate !

Thanks mates! I hope I can make much more of a contribution to this site than I financial one. You have all contributed to my knowledge of golf with great tips to improve my game and I hope I can do the same for all of you! It is a pleasure being here

Ive been checking THP on my droid all day to see who was picked lol, cant wait to find out

Ditto... I refresh every 15 minutes or so... seems like time has been standing still!

Okay everybody. The official announcement is coming at 5:30pm. We are waiting on the finalized list to come back from the decision makers and then will get everybody the news.

Okay everybody. The official announcement is coming at 5:30pm. We are waiting on the finalized list to come back from the decision makers and then will get everybody the news.

solid. Looking forward to the list... and then looking forward to the testing/reviews from everyone!

Back