Need some computer help

Won't hurt anything, but the stuff in your recycle bin will keep it from defragging as much as it can. Especially if there's anything huge in there.

It wouldnt let me delete some stuff that was in there. Guess its important?

It wouldnt let me delete some stuff that was in there. Guess its important?

It won't let you delete some of the stuff in your recycle bin? What is it? Try it again after you reboot.

It won't let you delete some of the stuff in your recycle bin? What is it? Try it again after you reboot.

Ya, there is about 20-30 things that it wont let me delete. It also says I have over 15000 junk files. Telling me to download that boostspeed thing to clean it though. I think it might be lying..

Im closing in on 200,000 objects scanned in the Malwarebytes thing. Dont think it will ever end. Cant reboot until it stops.

Ya, there is about 20-30 things that it wont let me delete. It also says I have over 15000 junk files. Telling me to download that boostspeed thing to clean it though. I think it might be lying..

The defrag is saying you can't delete? Or you clicked on the recycle bin and it won't let you delete?

And no, you don't need the bootspeed.

The defrag is saying you can't delete? Or you clicked on the recycle bin and it won't let you delete?

And no, you don't need the bootspeed.

Recycle bin.. Check the part in my last post about the Malwarebyte thing. Hopefully it ends.

Bridges with all the errors you are getting I just reccommend a complete wipe of your computer and start fresh. I just did it to mine and it runs great.

Bridges with all the errors you are getting I just reccommend a complete wipe of your computer and start fresh. I just did it to mine and it runs great.

No way man. I dont have the cajones to do that. I will get it clean eventually. Just taking a while.

No way man. I dont have the cajounes to do that. I will get it clean eventually. Just taking a while.

I am so lost in this thread it's hard to help. So are you actually encountering a crap ton of viruses?

I am so lost in this thread it's hard to help. So are you actually encountering a crap ton of viruses?

No, No viruses just cleaning stuff out that I dont need and makings sure I dont have any. Which by my anit virus software and trojan remover, I dont have any. Just a bunch of crap I dont need, thats causing my computer to be slow. That little pop up thing went away. Dont know how, but it did.

No, No viruses just cleaning stuff out that I dont need and makings sure I dont have any. Which by my anit virus software and trojan remover, I dont have any. Just a bunch of crap I dont need, thats causing my computer to be slow. That little pop up thing went away. Dont know how, but it did.

Sweet so your on the right track. Good luck man I'm sure whatever your trying to delete is nothing major. Did you use CCleaner like Smalls recommended? Great program to wipe some junk out.

Recycle bin.. Check the part in my last post about the Malwarebyte thing. Hopefully it ends.

I mentioned earlier it could take a while. Depending on what you've loaded onto your computer. It could have a lot of files to go through.

Do you have some Hughes network device or software installed on your system? This file seems to be associated with them.

Sweet so your on the right track. Good luck man I'm sure whatever your trying to delete is nothing major. Did you use CCleaner like Smalls recommended? Great program to wipe some junk out.
Ya, got it all cleaned out using that.
I mentioned earlier it could take a while. Depending on what you've loaded onto your computer. It could have a lot of files to go through.
It finally ended. 300,000 files later. Rebooted and doing it all again (just to be safe) then have to shut down my computer to install some updates then I should be good.

Do you have some Hughes network device or software installed on your system? This file seems to be associated with them.
Yes, Hughes net is my internet provider. I deleter some tools thing by them that I dont use, unistalled it and got all of it gone, I think that was it.

See.....He's got this thing for Jayden James.

Lmao. That would explain it. I'm sure he's got a thing for a lot of ladies on the internet.

Place your bets how many people go look her up now. :D

Alright im good to go. Computer running a little faster, not so much useless stuff on here and I think my laptop is happy now.

Thanks everyone for the help!!!

Don't forget to do the defrag.
Do a google search for Smart Defrag. It's a free one that does a great job.
I recommend doing a defrag and deep optimization with it.
Once you've done the deep cleaning, then just a defrag and fast optimize once a month works well and takes less time to do.

Here's my line up of tools I keep on a usb thumb drive to troubleshoot the 250 pc's I have to care for.

Ccleaner
Malwarebytes
SuperAntispyware
SmartDefrag from iobit.com
Sysinternals Suite
Unlocker

With these, I can take care of most problems.
If these can't fix the trouble, I re-image the pc.

Alright im good to go. Computer running a little faster, not so much useless stuff on here and I think my laptop is happy now.

Thanks everyone for the help!!!

Good deal Bridges. Keep a shortcut to all that stuff you downloaded today in a folder on your desktop. On the first of every month, use them. More often if you notice a big slowdown.

Good deal Bridges. Keep a shortcut to all that stuff you downloaded today in a folder on your desktop. On the first of every month, use them. More often if you notice a big slowdown.

I have them all on my desktop as icons that way I would remember.

Malwarebytes is another killer of all those nasty little bugs.

Back