TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Sweet, congrats everyone. I cant wait to hear what you all think.

Congrats to all the testers.

A note to THP and TaylorMade, you can not see it but my keyboard is on the floor as I type this and I am BOWING to you right now. Congrats fellow testers and I look forward to providing all my fellow THPer's with all the info on this club I can and hopefully it can help you make a more informed decision about the direction you want to go with your future clubs.

WOW – Now this is something I have been thinking about! I have not used a 3-wood in several months so this takes the cake and should be a good test for me. I look forward to the required long term testing and giving my honest opinion. Good stuff & updates for visitors and THP members alike. Thanks very much to THP & TaylorMade, for this great opportunity. Now ole gray will have a smorgasbord of clubs in his bag. Imagine that and I am actually looking forward to the diversity :thumb:

You sure it's a 3wood Gray?

Outstanding!! Congratulations to all the testers!! Can't wait to hear some feedback!!

Huge congrats to all the selected testers! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see your reviews.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to start reading the reviews

Congrats to all the new :taylormade: testers. Hit 'em well Guys, and Gal!

Congrats to all of the testers!!! I can't wait to read all of your opinions on these new clubs from TM.

Congrats again to all the testers!

Hey testers....don't forget to hit that "Donate" button at the top of the page.

Done and done!

I'm gonna have to brush up. Shoot - Pressure's on.

It sure is! :D No pressure!

I am still in awe that I was selected. I'm as giddy as a school girl right now!! Thanks so much to THP and TaylorMade!!

Holy Crap! I just got out of my midterm and was checking the forum while driving down the freeway - needless to say, I nearly discussed how concrete dividers respond to American steel. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for this incredible opportunity and to Ellie for loving Apple as much as I do!

Tap before talk.

Its a good thing i just renewed my course membership (this morning before work) and range pass for unlimited amounts of buckets per day. This is gonna be great, im really gonna get my money out of my range pass this year

Congrats guys, the FW and rescue are sweet sticks!

Congrats guys and gal! You all have some fantastic products to review and I look forward to reading each and every one of them. The TP iron and Di11 testers have raised the bar with great pictures, video and some killer feedback. Show us what you guys got!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade yet again. I don't know how you guys do it but you just keep on doing it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Congrats guys and gal! You all have some fantastic products to review and I look forward to reading each and every one of them. The TP iron and Di11 testers have raised the bar with great pictures, video and some killer feedback. Show us what you guys got!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade yet again. I don't know how you guys do it but you just keep on doing it.

It's a great honor for sure to be mentioned in the same breath as the previous testers. We no doubt have our work cut out for us! I'll try be as entertaining as Jeff Overton in his CB vidoes!

Congrats everyone! I look forward to seeing all the reviews!

Done and done!

It sure is! :D No pressure!

I am still in awe that I was selected. I'm as giddy as a school girl right now!! Thanks so much to THP and TaylorMade!!

You and me both my friend. My neighbors probably thought I was beating my kids I was making so much noise lol.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

You and me both my friend. My neighbors probably thought I was beating my kids I was making so much noise lol.

Haha! Unfortunately I'm at work, so no screaming for me!

It's a great honor for sure to be mentioned in the same breath as the previous testers. We no doubt have our work cut out for us! I'll try be as entertaining as Jeff Overton in his CB vidoes!

I agree, its a honor for sure. I dont have a video camera but i will take LOTS of pictures. All the previous testers have done great jobs and its gonna be hard to fill their shoes but i will try my best. Cant wait to hear which one ill be testing (2 hybrid, 3 hybrid, 4 hybrid, ect.. i hope its a 3 lol)

I cannot begin to tell you guys how excited I am to have a chance at testing a product for all the members of THP, let alone a TaylorMade product. If you look at my signature I really am kind of a TM fan boy, but I promise to be very fair and honest in how I view and comment on the results I see in this Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW. I'm not sure if this will be a 3 or 5 wood, but if 3w it will have a real workout to kick my old R9 out of the bag. However, TaylorMade continues to develope fantastic products that just work! I have no doubt it will be up for the test.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade for giving me this opportunity and a special thank you to TaylorMade for your continued support of THP and all of the members here.

Congrats to the testers! Duey, do you currently have a superfast fw? Im curious as to any improvements over last years model.

No sir, not until now. I have the R9 3w and Rescue hybrids. (I couldn't be more excited if I won the lotto, lol).

I cannot begin to tell you guys how excited I am to have a chance at testing a product for all the members of THP, let alone a TaylorMade product. If you look at my signature I really am kind of a TM fan boy, but I promise to be very fair and honest in how I view and comment on the results I see in this Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW. I'm not sure if this will be a 3 or 5 wood, but if 3w it will have a real workout to kick my old R9 out of the bag. However, TaylorMade continues to develope fantastic products that just work! I have no doubt it will be up for the test.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade for giving me this opportunity and a special thank you to TaylorMade for your continued support of THP and all of the members here.

No sir, not until now. I have the R9 3w and Rescue hybrids. (I couldn't be more excited if I won the lotto, lol).

I'm pretty pumped for you duey! I love my SF 3w so I'm really looking forward to your thoughts.

I know this club is going to stay in the bag for sure. If it's a 5w it is in some serious competition with my 3H but if It's a 3w it is easily knocking the cobra out of the bag. Opinions will still be honest, as always. and I look forward to reviewing this fantastic product. I may have some videos planned for you guys but pictures are a definite guarantee.

Congrats to
Ole Gray , War Mongering, Hole~Out~1983, Dent, Dirtydawg67,Royalwulff, INGolfer, 9-Iron Man, Blugold, 10YardDraw, Fairway2Green, The Due, Spank818, Bogey317 & Kokogirl

Looking forward to hearing all of your thoughts. A big thank you to TM & THC, and also the selected testers for all that you do.

Back