The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to it yesterday TC. The second volume was good. I laughed everytime when your answers were timed and as soon as you got on a roll JB would cut you off. Too funny.

I think that's a great idea. That way true THP'ers have a bit of an advantage, well, if they do in fact listen to radio shows and whatnot.

JB, what happens to those that just fire off an email and send in their money? I believe that this will happen. I think there should be some sort of penalty against skimming of that magnitude.

We will have a disclaimer on that coming up shortly. But their money will be donated to charity most likely.

Don't they have to wait for an email back from GG about where/how to send the money (helping skimmers)? What kind of penalty are you thinking TC?

One would think wouldnt they

Yeah, the idea is that you correctly answer the questions, then you get an email from GG with the payment instructions. You and I both know that people will just email her @ 2pm and then probably send money. I say that if that's the case, they make a mighty nice donation to THP.

I will say this, READ the instructions and the thread on the day carefully. You got one email to send, and if it's not compliant......adios Morgan Cup.

I feel bad for skimmers on this one.

I would agree. Its more about getting everything right then beat the clock.

I may have to download all of the podcasts and listen to them on my way down to jersey this weekend.

I guess we now know that ddec has not been a listener.

haha, OK, you had me squirming for sure.

I really like the "Up and Down" it is funny. That Mountain Man really makes me laugh at his hick answers. HAHA

The Morgan Cup is unique. It's something that has been in JB's brain for quite some time. I was glad to be a part of the planning process, but in the end, it has to be fair for all those entering, so those who listen/read the forum and the website, will be at an advantage for sure. I think that's the way it should be.

I wish everyone who wants to participate the absolute best of luck. I will be proud to be a teammate to any and all of you guys.

Just please read all the instructions. I'd hate to see someone eliminated b/c of something juvenile.

The Morgan Cup is unique. It's something that has been in JB's brain for quite some time. I was glad to be a part of the planning process, but in the end, it has to be fair for all those entering, so those who listen/read the forum and the website, will be at an advantage for sure. I think that's the way it should be.

I wish everyone who wants to participate the absolute best of luck. I will be proud to be a teammate to any and all of you guys.

Just please read all the instructions. I'd hate to see someone eliminated b/c of something juvenile.

Well said TC!

I just skimmed the last couple of pages....whats up?

Agreed, and I know it's going to happen when someone skims through the thread to try to get a quick entry. Good idea on the disclaimer, they were warned.

Biggsy, I was thinking about you playing golf against me with you driver, wedges and a putter. I think in order for it to be remotely fair, you may want to see if Taylormade can rebadge a few of these for you, as I think you're gonna need the assistance.

66673.jpg

TC..... I see a video coming by Biggsy like in Happy Gilmore....

"Uh Oh, Somebody learned how to chip" .... can't wait to see expression on your face then! :D

TC..... I see a video coming by Biggsy like in Happy Gilmore....

"Uh Oh, Somebody learned how to chip" .... can't wait to see expression on your face then! :D

He very may well come out with that video but the question is: how many takes would it take him? I know what his weakness is, I've seen it. He knows what mine are as well. That's what makes this match up so good.

He very may well come out with that video but the question is: how many takes would it take him? I know what his weakness is, I've seen it. He knows what mine are as well. That's what makes this match up so good.

A lot can change in 6 months though......

Great video biggsy I liked that one!! Great swing once again too.

Nah, he gets to far past parallel, when he gets tired it causes massive shots lost to the right, right biggsy?

Be thinking about that big fella. Too far past parallel. Time to tinker with the swing.

Alot can change in 6 months though......

Not with the short game man. You either have touch and feel or you don't. You should know that by now.

Nah, he gets to far past parallel, when he gets tired it causes massive shots lost to the right, right biggsy?

Be thinking about that big fella. Too far past parallel. Time to tinker with the swing.

You and your mind games. Good tactics TC, I think mind games are gonna play a huge role in this event, great thinking getting started early :D

haha wearing him down already - lol this is going to be sweet

You and your mind games. Good tactics TC, I think mind games are gonna play a huge role in this event, great thinking getting started early :D

Jedi mind tricks at that Dent, hahaha.

I'm expecting some skills challenges at the outing in May.

I'm expecting some skills challenges at the outing in May.

There will be 3 that revolve around contests man. Should be fun.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back