Hello from Chambers Bay.

Stevo67Golf

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a very avid golfer who has played for 25 years. Still searching for that elusive eagle on a par 3. I try to play at least once a week weather permitting :rain:. For those of you not familiar with Chambers Bay, it is the host course of the 2015 US Open about 45 minutes south of Seattle. Looking forward to participating on this site!

Welcome to THP, Steve!

Ooooooo I need to go up your direction and play chambers bay. It is on my short list of courses I need to play this year. Welcometo THP! I think you will like it here!

Welcome Steve!

Welcome Steve, look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome!

Welcome! I played Chambers last fall and loved it. I hope to make an annual pilgrimage to Chambers and the Home Course.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome! Chambers Bay is beautiful, played it many times. I am playing The Home Course this weekend.

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from a fellow rain dodger. Chambers is awesome. Can't wait to play it again. Moving from King County to Pierce County soon so am looking forward to the break in greens fees!!

Welcome to THP Stevo !

I've played Chambers Bay a few times. Great view of the water!

Welcome! Chambers Bay is beautiful, played it many times. I am playing The Home Course this weekend.

I played the Home Course this past Monday. Course is in decent shape for this time of year with slick greens.

Welcome from a fellow rain dodger. Chambers is awesome. Can't wait to play it again. Moving from King County to Pierce County soon so am looking forward to the break in greens fees!!

LOL yeah I keep forgetting about the higher fees for those from outside the county.

Welcome. I am also looking for that Elusive Eagle on any par hole.

Nice to meet you

:welcome:

Back