Handicap
girs
i saw a tweet from thainer and it got me wondering
you can walk into any surf shop and pick up bumper stickers
stickers decals and logos proclaiming your loyalty to a brand
but its rare to find golf brands
id love to put a tm logo on my laptop or a callaway sticker on my bumper
are these even available to the public?

Is that TaylorMade or Travis Mathew? I have several Travis Mathew stickers I can send.

Is that TaylorMade or Travis Mathew? I have several Travis Mathew stickers I can send.

What kind of Travis Matthew stickers you have?

is he sponsored by taylormade? hahaha

Thats true. I even looked online and did not come up with anything. Maybe a business opportunity.

I have a buddy who has a vinyl cutter. He did all my stickers for my bike. It would be pretty easy to do.

What kind of Travis Matthew stickers you have?

3 or 4 different ones. 1 sticker I must have 8 or 9. I'll take a pic of them tonight for you.

Titleist has stickers. I've seen them on a few cars around here. No idea where you can get them. They should include a few when you buy a product from them like they do with snowboarding.

thp needs a members decal/bumper sticker hahaha

I see some on Ebay. Titleist, SC, Cobra, Ping, and Adams (I didn't go through all of them though so there may be some TM, etc.)

Sporting Goods/Golf/search for sticker.

If you like Scotty Cameron he has many stickers out.

Looked at more and see TaylorMade, Callaway and Cleveland also. Might try searching decal also.

Interesting thread. Never thought about it but it would be cool to include with club purchases and stuff. I'll have Mr. Blind 9 check on it with our vendors. He said Travis Mathew definitely has them available, but we don't have any instock. We'll check on some others.

I would want to put one from every OEM on my laptop. Taylormade, Callaway, Nike, WS, Cleveland, Srixon, what ever! I doubt Id put titleist on though because I find their logo bland and annoying.

it'd be fun to put some small ones next to my usga sticker on my suv's back window

If you like Scotty Cameron he has many stickers out.

+They are better than all the others. He took old idea's and made them better.......:D

Putting a golf-related sticker on your car just lets thieves know there are/could be clubs in your trunk.

Back