Gas Prices: What are you paying?

It stayed the same price today as yeasterday.

Yeah. Speculators SUCK. There is plenty of supply for the demand.

Which is why when our "Leaders", I use the term loosely, start talking about tapping the reserves. I scratch my head as it only reaffirms the fact that these people really are in over their heads.

$3.54 is by far the cheapest I have found lately. The wife and I are looking to trade our F-150 in on a Prius or something. We both commute 85 miles/day round trip.

Cost as of this morning.

255555849.jpg

paid $3.51 this morning

$3.45 well at least that was what it was this morn

3.49 - $43 to fill up my four cylinder.

Tap before talk.

It went down 2 cents :clapp: Its now $4.13 instead of $4.15...maybe we've reached the peak :confused2:

It went down 2 cents :clapp: Its now $4.13 instead of $4.15...maybe we've reached the peak :confused2:

Good luck with that! But it would be nice.

Several of the stations near work were at 3.54 this morning when I drove by.

We currently paying around 5.00$ and they're anticipating around 5.50$ this summer, and our dollar is currently trading higher than the US, go figure

I payed $3.73 for a grand total of $49.50 this morning and I only drive a Hyundai Elantra.

It seems to be ever changing but as of today its $3.33

3.47 here in southern OK!

That is about what I'm seeing as well. I hope it is the new trend.

My apologies for skimming, but the Saudi oil minister said there is plenty of oil to be had. Heck, Libya isn't even that high up the "oil provider" food chain. Makes one wonder what is bringing about this sudden assault on oil prices? I'll be curious to see what the next quarterly profits will be for the big oil companies.

My apologies for skimming, but the Saudi oil minister said there is plenty of oil to be had. Heck, Libya isn't even that high up the "oil provider" food chain. Makes one wonder what is bringing about this sudden assault on oil prices? I'll be curious to see what the next quarterly profits will be for the big oil companies.

That's why we need to start our own gas station :D Things have simmered a bit over in Libya, bringing the prices down. Its all a way for the gas companies to get richer, they see an opportunity, they take it, unfortunately!!

This morning when I left town for work at 5:30am, the price of unleaded was $3.559. When I came home at 3:00pm it was $3.539. A few minutes ago I drove by the store and it is $3.629. So strange.

The price dropped 5 cents today. Its now $3.45. 5 cents isnt much, but Im willing to take whatever I can get.

They're called speculators. They play a gambling game, rake in some coin, and you pay higher at the pump.

Ours went up 11 cents to $3.50 by my house since yesterday.

I thought after 2008 these idiots were gonna have some oversight? No huh? Lets suck out any little bit of recovery we've achieved.

Back