ajbrakke

Reaction score
Handicap
New to this forum, and so far I love it. I am looking for a new cart bag. Not too big and bulky but beg enough to hold a bit of stuff. I am also looking to not break the bank(isn't that always the key). I would like to stay under the $150 markd. I am a fan of Ogio. The Syncro is looking appealing, but I thought I would seek some advice. Thanks in advance.

:welcome:

Hope you find the bag for you. Welcome to THP.

I think mine is awesome! Looks like a Tour Bag, but has a sleek profile and is super light. I spent 80 pounds on mine as a display model- not sure what they go for in the US

tour-cart-bag-2010.jpg

Nice to meet you - I'd check out the Ping Pioneer LC cart bag - depending on where you look you can get it for around $150 (check www.gppgolf.com sometimes they list it at $139)

I think mine is awesome! Looks like a Tour Bag, but has a sleek profile and is super light. I spent 80 pounds on mine as a display model- not sure what they go for in the US

tour-cart-bag-2010.jpg

This is the 2010 Cleveland Tour Cart Bag. I have the black one and found it on ebay for just under $100.00 shipped. Finding the blue and white one like TwoSolitudes is hard and the only one I found when looking was $160.00 (don't know about the shipping).
Unfortunately Cleveland discontinued the line. I like mine for the most part. Enough pockets, stays dryer than most cart bags as the sides and front are compressed PVC (vinyl?), the back goes against the cart/push cart so isn't exposed to the wet as much so it is the more normal nylon material found in most cart/carry bags. The only leaking into the bag I had the other day was in the front pockets, the magnetic closure and the one below it. The bottom front pocket is the cooler and didn't see any moisture in there. The side pockets stayed dry. I think the weakness when it comes to water is the magnetic closure (I'm trying to figure out how to fix that) and the zippers them selves, going to get some seam sealant and go over the zippers. Once the zippers are water proofed it will be like all of the pockets are "dry pockets" except of course the magnetic one.

This is the 2010 Cleveland Tour Cart Bag. I have the black one and found it on ebay for just under $100.00 shipped. Finding the blue and white one like TwoSolitudes is hard and the only one I found when looking was $160.00 (don't know about the shipping).
Unfortunately Cleveland discontinued the line. I like mine for the most part. Enough pockets, stays dryer than most cart bags as the sides and front are compressed PVC (vinyl?), the back goes against the cart/push cart so isn't exposed to the wet as much so it is the more normal nylon material found in most cart/carry bags. The only leaking into the bag I had the other day was in the front pockets, the magnetic closure and the one below it. The bottom front pocket is the cooler and didn't see any moisture in there. The side pockets stayed dry. I think the weakness when it comes to water is the magnetic closure (I'm trying to figure out how to fix that) and the zippers them selves, going to get some seam sealant and go over the zippers. Once the zippers are water proofed it will be like all of the pockets are "dry pockets" except of course the magnetic one.

Thanks. Looks great and would look better if I had Cleveland clubs. The black might suit me though. I have been looking at the Ogio Syncro Hybrid bag. It is a bit smaller and cheaper than the Syncro which I like a lot. Anyone have the Hybrid bag that might give me some insight?

Back