The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and JD are forming quite a squad.

male-cheerleader-goes-nuts.gif

Does saga mean I'm epic?

Seriously JB, you pulling all these male cheerleader photos out of your secret stash has me worried.

From the iPhone.

Does saga mean I'm epic?

Seriously JB, you pulling all these male cheerleader photos out of your secret stash has me worried.

From the iPhone.

Yeah google is running low of pictures I think.

Its hard typing in TC's sidekick and number one fan and only seeing pics of a pale hundy.

Sun poisoning? Ha!

The sun couldnt catch me, I was way to fast for it.

Too fast for you? Dude with how many swings you had out there on the course the sun could have risen and set 3 times.

Dude. It was overcast that day. The sun really wasnt around :alien:
Too fast for you? Dude with how many swings you had out there on the course the sun could have risen and set 3 times.

You guys shouldve seen me navigate the parks of disney in the sun. I was so ninja-like they wanted to hire me for their next movie.

Dude. It was overcast that day. The sun really wasnt around :alien:

You guys shouldve seen me navigate the parks of disney in the sun. I was so ninja-like they wanted to hire me for their next movie.

They sure did. Here is the movie.

Dude. Do you see the tagline for that movie?

"pure energy has a name"

Any way you slice it I'm WINNING.

From the iPhone.

You really want to go down that path? Can you crawl off of TC's leg long enough to go down that path?

We played a round of golf? I was up by 15 after 3 holes. You had your shot and failed miserably.

dog-humping-a-womans-leg-92041.jpg

You really want to go down that path? Can you crawl off of TC's leg long enough to go down that path?

We played a round of golf? I was up by 15 after 3 holes. You had your shot and failed miserably.

dog-humping-a-womans-leg-92041.jpg

Don't understand the whole TC leg thing but I can't deny the stroke thing. I knew it was going to happen and it did.

From the drivers seat.

Don't understand the whole TC leg thing but I can't deny the stroke thing. I knew it was going to happen and it did.

From the drivers seat.

You know what they...."If you look around the room and dont see it...you are it"

Real quiet from the Team Hackers camp this morning. Cheerleaders don't count.

Real quiet from the Team Hackers camp this morning. Cheerleaders don't count.

Got nothing to say really. Been fun watching Thainer dig himself into a hole. I was just waiting on your daily dose of launch monitor #'s.

Got nothing to say really. Been fun watching Thainer dig himself into a hole. I was just waiting on your daily does of launch monitor #'s.

Can you do some chipping and putting on a launch monitor, "ohhhhh that pitch had some nice spin numbers!"

Got nothing to say really. Been fun watching Thainer dig himself into a hole. I was just waiting on your daily dose of launch monitor #'s.
Daily dose, I've put them up once in this thread and now it's daily.

You want accuracy?

Can you do some chipping and putting on a launch monitor, "ohhhhh that pitch had some nice spin numbers!"

hahaha, I'm gonna get on the launch monitor (b/c I don't have a friend with a simulator that doesn't register side spin convenient) and get some #'s myself. I think biggsy might be surprised of the power of the RAZR HAWK!

Daily dose, I've put them up once in this thread and now it's daily.

You want accuracy?

No, I have accuracy. Thanks though.

That's not what the old lady living next to hole 2 of The Champion Course says..... (just sayin..)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I beat you as well. In fact, I think the only person on THP that has any right to give me any crap is JB, he's earned it.

I'll just keep getting ready, keep bringing the smack talk buddy. I'll beat you down like I do on our radio show.

I've seen it, nice Mashie shot.

Right. At least I'm man enough to put some actual behind video shots. I love how all of yours are from front on. You know you're talking it up to someone that you just can't beat........wait for it........in your home state, on your types of golf courses, in your conditions, and better yet, you'll be using equipment with which you are already familiar with.

Keep it up, I'll make a perfect example out of how ball striking, course management, and a good short game trumps distance all day, every day.

Thanks for the fuel.

Right. At least I'm man enough to put some actual behind video shots. I love how all of yours are from front on. You know you're talking it up to someone that you just can't beat........wait for it........in your home state, on your types of golf courses, in your conditions, and better yet, you'll be using equipment with which you are already familiar with.

Keep it up, I'll make a perfect example out of how ball striking, course management, and a good short game trumps distance all day, every day.

Thanks for the fuel.

Okay, I have to chime in with this one?
What kind of grass do you play on?

Is this trash talking or you making excuses already?
Now its about the equipment? Didnt you just play the RAZR Hawk 3 weeks ago down here?

Thanks for the fuel.
I want to fuel you, I want you to give it your all.

Here is the interesting thing about the two times we've played together. We never had a match, nothing was on the line and I don't even remember the scores of either of those rounds. Hold onto that all you want.

Okay, I have to chime in with this one?
What kind of grass do you play on?

Is this trash talking or you making excuses already?
Now its about the equipment? Didnt you just play the RAZR Hawk 3 weeks ago down here?

Here we go.

I play on different grasses, but Florida courses and Moutain courses are hardly similar in design. I also don't have the wind that you do down there. These aren't excuses. Like I said, with the exception of you, I don't lose to THP'ers IN FLORIDA all that often. It's just golf. I'll play it anywhere. I think it's great that biggsy lives down there, gets to go play Reunion in advance. It fuels me. Nothing wrong with that. I don't make excuses, you should know me better than that by now.

Nice to see you always coming in on his defense though.

I beat you as well. In fact, I think the only person on THP that has any right to give me any crap is JB, he's earned it.

I'll just keep getting ready, keep bringing the smack talk buddy. I'll beat you down like I do on our radio show.
You are right...and I wasn't so much talking smack but rather being a smart ass. Sorry pal, sometimes I think I'm really funny but I'm usually the only one that finds the humor.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back