Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we havent even gotten the real heavy stuff yet and its been raining all day... tonight its supposed to pour

we havent even gotten the real heavy stuff yet and its been raining all day... tonight its supposed to pour

Our's has been a steady rain - not a downpour. I was out in the yard practicing 30 yard shots for a couple of hours - came in, flooded my bathroom, and now have to start on a midterm I should have began weeks ago! Viva la spring break!

Tap before talk.

After years of using www.greenskeeper.org for handicap tracking. I bear it basically useless now. Apparently the USGA has forbidden them to allow users to enter a Course Slope and Rating, so they developed something called a CDF (Course Difficulty Factor) which they claim very closely represents the Slope etc. I tried it out and it is NOWHERE NEAR the slope of my home course. I am not going to get an accurate handicap reading now so I am just going to trash that one.

Thankfully though I have my official handicap at my home course which is the one I will use from now on. The bad thing is years worth of stats are gone down the drain now. I guess I could enter scores on both.

That sucks! This is the reason I like doing mine at the course. Everything stays in place year after year after year. Even if you miss a year, once you re-up, everything is still there. Plus a "official" index is needed for most events.

That sucks! This is the reason I like doing mine at the course. Everything stays in place year after year after year. Even if you miss a year, once you re-up, everything is still there. Plus a "official" index is needed for most events.

Exactly it's a good thing I just started the official one last year. Does you home course tracker have the ability to keep stats hoosier?

Okay, I am really tired of winter. NW Ohio now has a 70% chance of more snow! ARGH. I need to move south! How's the weather in Tn or Ky? Is it good enough to take a weekend trip to play? If so, anyone want to play soon? I'm ready.

Okay, I am really tired of winter. NW Ohio now has a 70% chance of more snow! ARGH. I need to move south! How's the weather in Tn or Ky? Is it good enough to take a weekend trip to play? If so, anyone want to play soon? I'm ready.

Amen, brother. 6-10 tonight for NE Ohio...it's blasphemy.

Tap before talk.

a friend of mine of mine has a masters in information systems and she has to be the most clueless person i know when it comes to tech hahaha

Yes THPer's I did change my username. And I am now a full fledged member. I donated and all! I told you guys I saw the error of my ways when I first joined. But I'm a contributing member of THP now and look forward to learning all that I can about the game of golf and the equipment used to make my game better!

Yes THPer's I did change my username. And I am now a full fledged member. I donated and all! I told you guys I saw the error of my ways when I first joined. But I'm a contributing member of THP now and look forward to learning all that I can about the game of golf and the equipment used to make my game better!

Wrong thread I think bullfrog.

lol... he might be made that hes changed his username?

"Lol AHHHH, My username changed!! I don't want that!!!"

Here's my rant:

My grandma just got put in a seniors home and for a little while my mom said she could borrow our nice big screen TV downstairs, we still have another spare big screen we can use for now, but I know my mom and she's going to be an idiot and give her that one and leave us with the other big screen. I'm being selfish but I don't care. I love that TV and it's our TV and my clueless mom just takes it away from us.

Wrong thread I think bullfrog.

Oops sorry. I only posted it here because this is where the question of if I did change it was posted. So I just put it here to ease everyones mind. I can't believe that me changing my username is causeing this much ruckus.

It is supposed to snow here in Gatlinburg. Tn is flooding and soggy everywhere. :banghead:

Oops sorry. I only posted it here because this is where the question of if I did change it was posted. So I just put it here to ease everyones mind. I can't believe that me changing my username is causeing this much ruckus.

I think bridges asked that in the "Banter Away" thread.

No worries :D

I guess I'm just wrong with everything that I say. :banghead: Should I start a post with the heading "Jeremiah is now Bullfrog"???

I don't have any friends on here. No one likes me here... LOL :beat-up: You never understood a single word I said but you sure like drinking my wine...

I don't have any friends on here. No one likes me here... LOL :beat-up: You never understood a single word I said but you sure like drinking my wine...

Lol none of us said we didn't like you man. We welcome everyone here with open arms. You just made a simple mistake it's not a big deal and noone is hating you for it. Just relax and have a good time.

Does your name Jeremiah and then changing it to bullfrog have anything to do with the song "Jeremiah was a bullfrog"? Or just coincidence?

Edit: Nvm, just recognized the lyrics you posted :D

it has everything to do with the song. It helps people remember my name. I'm in sales, the hardest part is having someone remember who you are. With me, they always remember the bullfrog. If someone comes in and says "Hey, is that frog guy here?" I know they are here to buy!! LOL Getting them to remember your name is half the battle. Heck, When anyone sees my vehicles, they know instantly it's the "FROG"!

it has everything to do with the song. It helps people remember my name. I'm in sales, the hardest part is having someone remember who you are. With me, they always remember the bullfrog. If someone comes in and says "Hey, is that frog guy here?" I know they are here to buy!! LOL Getting them to remember your name is half the battle. Heck, When anyone sees my vehicles, they know instantly it's the "FROG"!

Oh ya! Kinda like this:

[youtube]Nxj9vQjnew8[/youtube]

So true... I should be in this commercial!!

Lol none of us said we didn't like you man. We welcome everyone here with open arms. You just made a simple mistake it's not a big deal and noone is hating you for it. Just relax and have a good time.

Does your name Jeremiah and then changing it to bullfrog have anything to do with the song "Jeremiah was a bullfrog"? Or just coincidence?

Edit: Nvm, just recognized the lyrics you posted :D

lmao! ...........

I just fell out of my chair. The industry insider does not have a single snake in his bag. Im choking on coffee right now.

I just fell out of my chair. The industry insider does not have a single snake in his bag. Im choking on coffee right now.

How much do you love it though? I love it!

How much do you love it though? I love it!

I am just fascinated with it. He met a local rep, is an industry insider now like he was before, and made the switch. Its like someone quitting smoking, he will still have those urges...hehe

The rant is because I spilled my coffee a little when I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back