I understand the purpose. The Tavistock Group, an investment firm, with an exclusive set of sponsors, whose products also implies "exclusivity" wants an event. That event will be used as an opportunity to thank people for their business, reward people for hard work and create new business. I get all that. It's not any different than any corporated tent that lines the fairways of regular tour stops. It's just a little bigger scale with probably a touch more pomp & circumstance.

My comment is more related to the golfers, themselves. They get to stay in their home, play their home track, in front of their fellow members, friends and associates AND get paid. God Bless America! God Bless Democracy! All Hail Capitalism!:clapp::rockon:

THey are showing up for me. Hmmmm.

its prob just cause I am at work...I dunno. I saw you said you posted them so I grabbed my tissue to only be let down...hehe

I always like this event. Looks like good fun between two groups that just happen to be professionals. The TV coverage allows us to see these players in a different light where it is not so much about making a big check but winning for pride. I have to think it is just as fun for them as well. I'm guessing there is some $$$ exchanged between players and the bantering more than likely never ends.

I can see the pics.

I always like this event. Looks like good fun between two groups that just happen to be professionals. The TV coverage allows us to see these players in a different light where it is not so much about making a big check but winning for pride. I have to think it is just as fun for them as well. I'm guessing there is some $$$ exchanged between players and the bantering more than likely never ends.
I remember being a few feet from Justin Rose on the tee box and him hitting an R9 3 wood he was trying. He hit it with perfect trajectory with a small baby draw and gave it back to the caddy and said, "I hate that club". I think he was serious, me and my buddies laughed.

I remember talking with David Feherty walking down the fairway, really nice guy. Then standing next to him as he was commentating...he's such a funny guy and he's approachable and personable.

I can see the pics.

I remember being a few feet from Justin Rose on the tee box and him hitting an R9 3 wood he was trying. He hit it with perfect trajectory with a small baby draw and gave it back to the caddy and said, "I hate that club". I think he was serious, me and my buddies laughed.

I remember talking with David Feherty walking down the fairway, really nice guy. Then standing next to him as he was commentating...he's such a funny guy and he's approachable and personable.

Yep. Sounds like it would be a really good time to be there in person. Seems DF is always at his best at this event. I'm sure he loves doing it for TV.

Im not a fan of the 4 team event. Wouldve preferred to watch a mini-ryder or mini-presidents myself.

Didnt even realize this was on today. About to start here in 15 minutes, well golf coverage anyways. Looking forward to it.

JB and GG at this event?

Im not a fan of the 4 team event. Wouldve preferred to watch a mini-ryder or mini-presidents myself.

I'd rather watch this than the 50th rerun of Pipe Dreams. It should always be this way on TGC. Golf coverage all week. Awesome.

JB and GG at this event?

I believe so. They got the media passes.

Albany is puting the smack down right now.

Isn't this the one that donates the money to charity? :confused2:
I love the DirecTV app :) I'm at work and totally forgot this was one, so its on the DVR for today. Too bad we don't get it live, oh well :(

Yes, we were at the event. We got a ton of great pictures and some video too. We will be back there again tomorrow as well.

thats awesome! I cant wait to see what you have! have fun!

If your on twitter, follow @biggsyfl he is uploading some cool pictures as he is following the groups.

Does anyone know the game format?

Why thank you ma'am.

Back