Strohs

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello I've been following this site for a little while now I really like the reviews and the discussions here. I'm from a small town in Northwest Ohio, I started playing golf (although never competitively) in grade school. I joined the military and stoped playing for about 5 years. Last year I got a membership at one of the local courses and have been hooked on the game again ever since.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

welcome!

Welcome! This Ohio weather is amazing, isn't it?...

Tap before talk.

Hello I've been following this site for a little while now I really like the reviews and the discussions here. I'm from a small town in Northwest Ohio, I started playing golf (although never competitively) in grade school. I joined the military and stoped playing for about 5 years. Last year I got a membership at one of the local courses and have been hooked on the game again ever since.

hey dude welcome to THP. I'm glad there is another NW Ohio guy here!! What courses do you play around here?

Welcome to THP!

hey dude welcome to THP. I'm glad there is another NW Ohio guy here!! What courses do you play around here?

Well I'm a member of Delphos Country Club, other than that it is mostly courses around the Lima Area Sometimes I'll go play Red Hawk in Findlay.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Well I'm a member of Delphos Country Club, other than that it is mostly courses around the Lima Area Sometimes I'll go play Red Hawk in Findlay.

I would love to play red hawk! I haven't had a chance yet. I have played Findlay country club. My boss is a memeber, he gets me on for free a couple times, well maybe not free he may pay for it cuz of dues and stuff I don't know for sure, all I know is I don't pay when I play there. But it's not very often. Stone Ridge in BG is pretty nice too.

Hello and :welcome:

welcome to THP! seems like us Ohioans have surged into THP lately, lots of new members - soon we may have to have an OHIO outing this summer :)

welcome to THP! seems like us Ohioans have surged into THP lately, lots of new members - soon we may have to have an OHIO outing this summer :)

Awesome Idea!!! We should take a consensus to see where everyone in ohio is from and find a place in the middle! You gonna organize it?

Nice to meet you

Welcome to THP. glad you started playing again.

Welcome to THP

Back