Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
weatherman said low 50s with a 5-15 mph breeze
ummmm yeah i dont think so

I live in NE Ohio where the winter is slowly ending, but not nearly fast enough. I just received a newsletter from a local public course saying that they are open for business "Cart Path Only." Given the amount of snow melting and rain we have had over the past few weeks I dont see how your ball would not plug 6" underground. I'm going to keep waiting and pounding balls at the range.

In the 80s today and I'm stuck indoors at work :( Its PERFECT golfing weather out there...

the weathermen out here are horrendous
it was supposed to be mid 50s with no wind
well it was windy and low 40s if that

Rain, rain, and more rain. Weekend is looking good, we'll just hit our balls as we float by them.

82* around here...you'd think its summertime :sweat:

raining and i can hear thunder rolling from far away

Sunny and 59 today. Sunny and 67 tomorrow, Sunny and 71 on Saturday. I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to find my way to the golf course on Saturday.

We got 10cm+ of snow today. At this rate courses won't open up around here til May :(

Well we got another 4" of snow last night at my house! I wish mother nature would just go home, she is wearing out her welcome. If I could, i would never invite her to visit ever again! I really need to move south.

Looks like it's going to be low 60's and wonderful weather, but I can't get to the course. UGH!!!

Good enough to once again test out the Polara golf balls I received earlier in the week. High of 51* predicted for this afternoon and 62* tomorrow.

it would have been absolutely perfect today
except for a 9 billion mph gust of freezing wind every 20 secs

It's been raining for the past three days. I finally got chance to hit the driving range today and try out the news grips I put on a few of my irons and I loved them.

Okay, my forcasted weather looks like I may be able to get my first round in on Weds!!! Yippee.... It's gonna be 59 with a 50% chance of rain. The way I see it tho, it means there is a 50% that ist's not gonna rain! I'm looking at it that way, It seems as this cabin door is starting to creak open and the fever is going away!!! YEA:rockon::twist:

sunny mid 60s with a stiff breeze today... or so the always wrong weatherman claims

Crappy weather here this morning (for central FL). 42* right now, and it seems that we have some wildfires in the area again. Stepped outside this morning to move my car so Heather could get out of the driveway and I could smell the smoke in the air. Hopefully it gets better towards noon, supposed to warm up to about 70.

it was absolutely perfect today with the exception of a stiff wind

69* and sunny today. Great deay for 2nd round testing of the Polara golf balls with my new R11.

We're supposed to have rain off and on today, expecting about 1/3". Then tonight we are supposed to get 3.5" of snow by morning. Fun times.

We're supposed to have rain off and on today, expecting about 1/3". Then tonight we are supposed to get 3.5" of snow by morning. Fun times.
I'm STILL waiting to go out and play myself Smalls. Getting close to four months now. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back