Caption This Contest 3/6/2011

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing pics of the prize pack.

Nicely done; enjoy the prize package!

Congrats Hole Out!

And the winner is:

Hole~Out~1983

"Blue Puma outfit $200...Titleist driver $300...Gargamel thinking he's about to capture a giant naked smurf, priceless."

Great line Hole out!!

Now JB will he select what's behind door #1 or door # 2??

congrats HoleOut!!!

Good job Hole-Out, congrats!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll be sure to post some pics when it arrives. Thanks THP for the great work you guys do and the amazing oppurtunity's you offer us as members.

Congrats Hole out! :thumb:

Hehe good pick JB, his was my favorite too!

I sooo had no chance at these - my creativity is trumped by toddlers with crayons.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Congrats hole-out! that was a good one! Anxious to see what your prize is be sure to post pics ASAP

Congrats Hole out, great line. Thank you again to THP for the great contest.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll be sure to post some pics when it arrives. Thanks THP for the great work you guys do and the amazing oppurtunity's you offer us as members.

Well done!

Awesome entry hole out! By the way, the shoes alone cost almost $200!

Well done and Congrats to you sir!

Congrats HoleOut!!

Congrats, Hole Out. I also thought that was the funniest one. Enjoy our prize pack!

Congrats !!

Looking forward to seeing phtos of your prize pack !!

Hey Hole-out, did you ever post any pics of your prize on here? I haven't seen them on this thread so I didn't know if maybe they were on another.

Hey Hole-out, did you ever post any pics of your prize on here? I haven't seen them on this thread so I didn't know if maybe they were on another.

He did on the contest winners thread it was an amazing prize pack!

Wow that was a sweet prize pack. Congrats Hole-out!

Congrats

Back