MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is our home page article on the brand and some cool pictures....But this just in

THE SITE IS LIVE!

Order AWAY!

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12756

EDIT:

Anybody that orders a putter with a THP stamped on it gets a prize pack once they put up pics.

Last edited:
Now I just have to resist ordering one...

*Click*

• Admin
I want to see what everybody is coming up with.

oh man! OEM just passed out

• Admin
Here is an offer.

Anybody that gets a custom putter from NC and has THP engraved on it, gets a free THP Prize pack from us as soon as we see the finished version. I mean a GOOD prize pack as well.

I still think there are some glitches. I got to select the dexterity, head cover, length, grip but when I wanted to get into the paintfill and customizations I could select a thing.

It's very neat though. It's too bad that the one putter I would want is not available in LH.

• Admin
I still think there are some glitches. I got to select the dexterity, head cover, length, grip but when I wanted to get into the paintfill and customizations I could select a thing.

It's very neat though. It's too bad that the one putter I would want is not available in LH.

Really? I had no glitches at all. When you saw the list of things to customization, it is just that a list. Then you click on the parts of the putter and the colors come up.

Really? I had no glitches at all. When you saw the list of things to customization, it is just that a list. Then you click on the parts of the putter and the colors come up.

Yeah, I couldn't click on any of the parts on the model I was working on. I'll try it again dude. It's super cool and super sharp.

Very cool! If only I had an extra $350 to spend.... :crying:

Very cool! If only I had an extra $350 to spend.... :crying:

I was just going to comment on the price.
Nice putter, I can't wait to try one to see if they warrant that price!

I think when one is created, you can save it, lets see some pictures as they get done

Working fine for me. Its working too good actually lol.

Yeah, I couldn't click on any of the parts on the model I was working on. I'll try it again dude. It's super cool and super sharp.

dude, click on the part of the putter you want to customize, then the options will come up

Really cool site they have set up. You could play around with different designs for hours!

I figured it out JB. I'm an idiot. What a bunch of fun that is.

Goodness, am I tempted to order one of these now.

Mine so far:

NCStraight.jpg

Oh, this is fun. I will definitely make a couple up and post them later.

As soon as I sell my Pings I will be ordering one. How long do we have to order to get the prize pack JB?

man, the royal has some awesome options

Back