Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fell out of my chair. The industry insider does not have a single snake in his bag. Im choking on coffee right now.

What flavor did you go with today?

I am just fascinated with it. He met a local rep, is an industry insider now like he was before, and made the switch. Its like someone quitting smoking, he will still have those urges...hehe

The rant is because I spilled my coffee a little when I saw it.

I was wondering why this was in the rant thread, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm happy for OG! His game will blossom now that he made some changes.

haha KellyBo told me to check the rant thread. I'm not through yet gentlemen so more coffee spitting on the horizon :D. Cleveland demo day at the local snake pit in two weeks. It should be interesting to say the least :golf2:.. Maybe some Wilson Di11's in the future? Hmm the beat goes on and the mystery irons are waiting on the horizon :cool:

Did we really get on this guys case so hard that he threw his beloved snakes to the wind? I was always told peer pressure was a bad thing. Looks like mom and dad are wrong again.

From the iPhone.

Hmm the beat goes on and the mystery irons are waiting on the horizon :cool:

Ive predicted the entire bag up until this point including exactly how it has gone down. Would you like me to go for the trifecta and name the irons too?

Did we really get on this guys case so hard that he threw his beloved snakes to the wind? I was always told peer pressure was a bad thing. Looks like mom and dad are wrong again.

From the iPhone.

Ummmm. Clearly you were not at the outing or you would know that this was about how well he was hitting the Clevelands. It has little to do with his Cobra gear, that part is in jest of course.

Ummmm. Clearly you were not at the outing or you would know that this was about how well he was hitting the Clevelands. It has little to do with his Cobra gear, that part is in jest of course.

He really did hit the Cleveland lineup quite well. I'm glad to see OG pursue these sticks. He works hard on his game, loves it, and deserves to being playing what's absolutely the best equipment for him.

It was an easy switch. A C for a C. Now if Gray was switching Cobra for Wilsons, that is a lot of letters to change.

Ive predicted the entire bag up until this point including exactly how it has gone down. Would you like me to go for the trifecta and name the irons too?

Yes. Name them.

Trust me, Ole Gray has been passionate about many brands. If anything, the picking on him made him keep his snakes much longer than he normally would hold onto a golf club. He was pretty passionate about the Indian Princess too until he met her. :laughing: I'm gonna be in trouble for that one.

Reactions: TC
Trust me, Ole Gray has been passionate about many brands. If anything, the picking on him made him keep his snakes much longer than he normally would hold onto a golf club. He was pretty passionate about the Indian Princess too until he met her. :laughing: I'm gonna be in trouble for that one.

ZING!!!!! Good one KB.

Watching the ACC tournament. Carolina is losing 15 to 8. They've played 9 minutes of the first half, have 8 points, and 10 turnovers. Awesome!

How's the crowd look this year? That's my rant, with the influx of new teams and seeding they've killed one of the best conference tournaments.

Watching the ACC tournament. Carolina is losing 15 to 8. They've played 9 minutes of the first half, have 8 points, and 10 turnovers. Awesome!

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

This internet and the slowness of THP and other websites is getting so bad I'm considering going out to buy a new wireless router.

How's the crowd look this year? That's my rant, with the influx of new teams and seeding they've killed one of the best conference tournaments.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Agreed. Pretty pathetic. My gawd, Carolina looks like a Canadian winter.......awful.

Agreed. Pretty pathetic. My gawd, Carolina looks like a Canadian winter.......awful.

There's no way you get to laugh at that Sean. You're burried in snow while I could go outside and get some pictures of the daffodils that have been blooming for a month already : p

There's no way you get to laugh at that Sean. You're burried in snow while I could go outside and get some pictures of the daffodils that have been blooming for a month already : p

Hush!
It was above 0 the last two days, but now we're sitting at a solid -16 again.
Chinooks offer a brief reprieve, but really they just get our hopes up, and then squash them with a giant meat tenderizer.

I had to let go of a really nice employee today and that just sucks. I gave him one weeks severance even though I didn't have to just because it made me feel better, worst part of my job by far.

Computer just blue screened and crashed at work. But I can't leave work yet!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I had to let go of a really nice employee today and that just sucks. I gave him one weeks severance even though I didn't have to just because it made me feel better, worst part of my job by far.

That blows!
We just dealt with lay-offs and severances here, and it's a tough time.

That blows!
We just dealt with lay-offs and severances here, and it's a tough time.

This wasn't a lack of work lay off but a "how you work" type of thing. Nice guy though, just wasnt' working out.

Yeah, firing/RIF'ing is the hardest part of management. I had to fire one guy over the phone a few years ago. Not because he worked remote, but because he had 25 more days until parole. :stickbeat:

Reviews are due in three weeks, and I've only written one. I tried working from home, but even at home I get pinged all day. I guess it'll be more late-night writing.

Yeah, firing/RIF'ing is the hardest part of management. I had to fire one guy over the phone a few years ago. Not because he worked remote, but because he had 25 more days until parole. :stickbeat:

Reviews are due in three weeks, and I've only written one. I tried working from home, but even at home I get pinged all day. I guess it'll be more late-night writing.

Ya it sucks for sure. I have 5 reviews down and two more to go, by tuesday I should be done with all this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back