Charlie Sheen fired, hopefully this saga will die soon.

Woo!! Auto Tune the news And Charlie Sheen. Its a Winning Combination of Awesonemness. Great find SmallVille.

I think he has a plan here.. I dont think he is as crazy as he is trying to act, could this just be a huge publicity stunt? It doesnt really damage his credibility with his audience, he is acting pretty close to how his character has acted in the past

Sheen will rise up from the flames of this debacle. I heard CBS is actually going to give him pennance for his sins. His community service is going to make him coach a third-rate boys hockey team from Minnesota. In the meantime enjoy Jimmy Fallon "Winning for Men." [video=hulu;Exof-3fNWVyETs6tLnXOYg]http://www.hulu.com/watch/220651/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-charlie-sheen-winning-for-men[/video]

I think he has a plan here.. I dont think he is as crazy as he is trying to act, could this just be a huge publicity stunt? It doesnt really damage his credibility with his audience, he is acting pretty close to how his character has acted in the past

If true, this guy is not impressed:
Joaquin-Phoenix.jpg

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=634388

Charlie Sheen lashes out at Jon Cryer, calling former co-star 'traitor'

March 8, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
Tim Kenneally
TheWrap.com

Charlie Sheen has turned his fire-breathing fists -- or at least his acid tongue -- toward Jon Cryer.

The newly unemployed "Two and a Half Men" star reached out to E! Online on Tuesday to lambaste his former co-star, calling Cryer a variety of unflattering names that start with "T."

Calling by phone from his home, aka "Sober Valley Lodge," Sheen fumed that Cryer had not shown him any support during his very public feud with "Men" creator Chuck Lorre and subsequent firing. Sheen said, "Jon has not called me. He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll. He issued a statement. Is it gonna take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?"

For the record, Cryer has not issued a statement on Sheen's war of words with Lorre -- a Twitter statement from someone claiming to be Cryer and declaring himself "shocked" by the whole Sheen situation turned out to be bogus.

Alas, it appears that Cyrer has permanently severed ties with Sheen with his lack of sympathy and nonexistent statements. Asked about a possible reconciliation should Cryer reach out to him, Sheen said, "What's there to say? I'll tell him, 'You're a little late. Goodbye, troll.' When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role, I'll say, 'You left me out in the cold with all of your guilt and stupidity.'"

Jon Cryer responds to Charlie Sheen: 'The fact is, I am a troll'
March 11, 2011, 11:39 AM EST
By Rick Porter
Zap2it

"Two and a Half Men" star Jon Cryer made his first public statement since his co-star Charlie Sheen called him a "troll" earlier this week.

It was a painful moment for the actor, who appeared on "Conan" to make a confession: "The fact is," Cryer says, "I am a troll. It's not something I like to talk about."

We hate to overuse a phrase, but this monologue? Winning.

"There's not a lot of tolerance for people like me," Cryer says. "... To avoid ignorance and bullying, I've had to hide the fact that I'm a troll. You have no idea how much time and money I've spent on electrolysis and hair dye and reconstructive surgery so I can look like this."

Cryer also outs a few other celebs who he says are trolls -- Paul Giamatti, Helen Mirren, Andy Richter (who was not pleased about it) -- and closes with a messages for all the trolls who are still living "under the bridge."

"I'm here to tell you: It gets better," Cryer says. "Not gay better. But sort of better."

[video=youtube;rnZZrP-HC7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnZZrP-HC7I[/video]

We're sure Sheen will have something to say about this down the line. But for now? Funny, funny stuff from the only actor to win an Emmy for "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie shows very "normal" psychological symptoms for some one with.... wait let me look this up because I want to get this correct. That's right, he shows very "normal" psychological symptoms for some one with @sshole syndrome. Basically he's an @sshole and will blame everyone else for him being an @sshole.

Frankly I never liked celebrity gossip stuff, Like the show TMZ, but if this is the stuff they talk about then : :popcorn::eek:n-the-phone::rotfl::popcorn:

Charlie shows very "normal" psychological symptoms for some one with.... wait let me look this up because I want to get this correct. That's right, he shows very "normal" psychological symptoms for some one with @sshole syndrome. Basically he's an @sshole and will blame everyone else for him being an @sshole.

Frankly I never liked celebrity gossip stuff, Like the show TMZ, but if this is the stuff they talk about then : :popcorn::eek:n-the-phone::rotfl::popcorn:

Ha Ha!! True. I guess he just believes that he can do "No" wrong. He really needs to get help. Instead of "boom I'm healed I'm done with it"

I think Charlie Sheen may have jumped the shark already.....everything sounds the same now

Back