MyCustomPutter Is Now Live - Never Compromise Gambler

Here's what I have so far. Lots of color, but may swing back to a red, white, blue!

edit: Well I'm not getting the link

I dont see it Duey. Did you send it to yourself first?

Yes, I did, but then copied from the site, I'll try the email link.

Ill try and post mine later. It would've beenin the what did you buy today thread, but I think I need to talk this over with the boss first. Haha. usually I wouldn't but it's a decent size and I have to make a decision on a few things as well.

Need to stop messing with this, I can't afford a $350 putter heh.

For a nice piece of art like that, what's $20/month for 12 mos? Lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Can I borrow that card Hanks?

On another note I just called NC with a question and the guy that answered had no clue it was live yet, saying you need a dealer # or something like that to place an order. Gotta love that.

Sorry I fat fingered it. $30/month

well when you put it like that ... nope still can't do it =) I'd rather get new irons this year.

Can I borrow that card Hanks?

On another note I just called NC with a question and the guy that answered had no clue it was live yet, saying you need a dealer # or something like that to place an order. Gotta love that.

I saw the spot for dealer number, but I didn't need it to order mine!

Man some of these look really good. I keep telling myself that I love my ghost, but I don't think it's working!

I've rethunk my colors about 5 times, is it wrong that I just remembered how sweet those first pictures were and a ton of color may be more harm that good?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Skim alert but how do these putters feel? If anyone has rolled an Odyssey Black Series Tour Design, can you compare these to that? Thanks.

Skim alert but how do these putters feel? If anyone has rolled an Odyssey Black Series Tour Design, can you compare these to that? Thanks.

I can as I really like both of them a lot. I know OEM can as well. I think these feel slightly fuller and have a nice crisp impact to them. They have that soft feel as the ball hits the face and then has a nice crisp and plump sound. Truly an awesome impact.

There is a Never Compromise Demo Day thread from our last outing that has a TON of good feedback from all 50 that tried them out pre-release

As long as they have that soft feel I am in. I was just rolling the Odysseys today and god are they so soft. I like a bit more sound than what the Odysseys provide though. Sounds like I might love these. Now to decide if I want a mallet or not

As long as they have that soft feel I am in. I was just rolling the Odysseys today and god are they so soft. I like a bit more sound than what the Odysseys provide though. Sounds like I might love these. Now to decide if I want a mallet or not

Wow, you read my mind. For me they offer that soft feel with a nice crisp sound that I feel the Odysseys lack just a tiny bit.

Can't get the photos to post, but I easily made a couple of "Royal" heads: one in garnet and gold for my favorite college team (FSU) and another for my alma-mater (PBA) in blue, white, and red accent...

Great site and great concept for them. Alas, I don't need a putter and do need a new driver, so...

These are nice putters. If you have an existing putter that needs your name and some paint fill. I have a complete set of stamps and paint. I need to post some pictures on a different thread some time soon.

Back