wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Today I was at a Yankees Spring training game. I had seats right in the 3rd row from batters box, and a luxury suite box to go back and forth . It was unbelievable. As I watched the 1st home run I yelled out Posada hit a Draw!!!!!. All I wanted was to be on a course. Everything in my life has a golf reference. Anyone know a good therapist........:bulgy-eyes:

THP is the best therapist of course.

I have the same addiction, it's okay though! Just as JB said, THP is the place to be!

P.S.. I'm very jealous of the 3rd row batters box seats at the Yanks game.. as you can probably tell with my avatar!

lol.Yes I can tell Weezy. actually got to see the players locker room and all kinds of things that people arent afforded the opportunity to see. Met some players hung out in George The Boss Suite. It was something. Still missed golf.lol

Playing more golf can get you fixed. I cant believe Spring training is already going on. Seems like Baseball never ends.

THP is a perfect relaxer, it honestly gets me so hyped up for the season but enough golf so I don't go insane.

Only recovery I know of is an 18-step program.

OK, so they're not really 'steps'- more like....well, I guess they're golf holes.

Playing more golf can get you fixed. I cant believe Spring training is already going on. Seems like Baseball never ends.

But if you live where I live, you are no going to play golf from November to April. The fix has to come from something else i.e THP.

Seems more like hockey and basketball never end to me!

1. GO SOX
choke10-21.gif

1099231237_4494.jpg

2. Why would be at spring training in FLORIDA when you could be golfing there instead?

Today I was at a Yankees Spring training game. I had seats right in the 3rd row from batters box, and a luxury suite box to go back and forth . It was unbelievable. As I watched the 1st home run I yelled out Posada hit a Draw!!!!!. All I wanted was to be on a course. Everything in my life has a golf reference. Anyone know a good therapist........:bulgy-eyes:

The problem is not that you use golf talk for everything. The problem is that you like the Yankees:alien2:

Back