The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know WTH that is, but I'd be willing to bet I'd like to down a couple of them too. Honestly, I haven't found a beer I didn't like.

I'm the exact opposite. I haven't found a beer yet that I truly like the taste of. The only one I've ever been able to drink and actually finish a full can of was Foster's. I'm a disgrace to the great state of Wisconsin, I tell you. :sad:

Very good, I can't remember paying anything cheaper than around $18 or $20 for a 12.

Beer is a lot more expensive north of the border. I still remember going fishing up in Ontario when I was younger...damn that stuff is pricey!

Beer is a lot more expensive north of the border. I still remember going fishing up in Ontario when I was younger...damn that stuff is pricey!

It's all taxes, I'll put it to you like this, even in Hawaii, you can buy a 26 of Bacardi gold for instance for $13, you won't find it cheaper than $24 ANYWEAR, here, normally its about $26- $27

Very good, I can't remember paying anything cheaper than around $18 or $20 for a 12.

Oh dear god. I'd be filing bankruptcy within a year. That's just not fair.

It's all taxes, I'll put it to you like this, even in Hawaii, you can buy a 26 of Bacardi gold for instance for $13, you won't find it cheaper than $24 ANYWEAR, here, normally its about $26- $27

This is a travesty. How are our poor Canadian friends supposed to catch a buzz without breaking the bank? I'd start bootlegging.

Oh dear god. I'd be filing bankruptcy within a year. That's just not fair.

Buddy most where I live are close. One of the most expensive places to live in North America mostly due to the costs we pay for everyday items.

Funny you should say that! I am at work at The Beer Store right now!

Spoiler
4ac609b7-cf5f-a30a.jpg
4ac609b7-cf7d-47b1.jpg
4ac609b7-cf95-605c.jpg

From the iPhone.

Nice job with the pics Thainer, I think I can hear Hawk weeping for us.

I'm SHOCKED and DISGUSTED by this.

Funny you should say that! I am at work at The Beer Store right now!

Spoiler
4ac609b7-cf5f-a30a.jpg
4ac609b7-cf7d-47b1.jpg
4ac609b7-cf95-605c.jpg

From the iPhone.

Nice job with the pics Thainer, I think I can hear Hawk weeping for us.

Oh my god, I knew, but I didn't really know prices were like that. You guys should have an American THP member go on a beer run for ya. If you need cheap cigarettes, the indian reserves out here have liquor stores that sell cartons for round $34 bucks. I ship a carton out to my friend in New York Monthly. (Shh.........)

Oh my god, I knew, but I didn't really know prices were like that. You guys should have an American THP member go on a beer run for ya. If you need cheap cigarettes, the indian reserves out here have liquor stores that sell cartons for round $34 bucks. I ship a carton out to my friend in New York Monthly. (Shh.........)

40 buck beer is a small price to pay considering a broken leg is a 14000$ fix in the US

From the iPhone.

Its funny you say that but there is a ferry that goes from Victoria where I live over to Seattle, when my wife and I were smoking we would go on a trip across once every couple of months for a weekend getaway and too by duty free Marlborough lights on the way across and back again. It was $20 bucks for a carton and right now its $11.50 a pack.

40 buck beer is a small price to pay considering a broken leg is a 14000$ fix in the US

From the iPhone.

I've never broken a leg, but I've drank as much beer as you have in that picture. Easily.

jeeeez... 12 bones for a 6 of buttwiser? yikes

BTW, I go onto the Banter away thread easily atleast 5-10 times a day. The first two posts still crack me up everytime....

Llulie doesn't come around as often as we like her too, but she's still a trouble-maker.

Its funny you say that but there is a ferry that goes from Victoria where I live over to Seattle, when my wife and I were smoking we would go on a trip across once every couple of months for a weekend getaway and too by duty free Marlborough lights on the way across and back again. It was $20 bucks for a carton and right now its $11.50 a pack.

What?? I'm writing my Congressman tonight to ask if he will write a bill to invade Canada and liberate you from these ridiculous prices.

What?? I'm writing my Congressman tonight to ask if he will write a bill to invade Canada and liberate you from these ridiculous prices.

Thanks Man, I am down to less than half a pack a day right now because I want to quit but if you think about a pack a day thats a $350 a month habit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back