The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great to hear. I've got some chocolate coins that he gets only if he uses the potty, and it has worked with some success, I also got the watch that you recommened and I find it is really helping with #1. Number 2 well thats gonna take some time, he's only 2 and a half so I have some time before it becomes weird he doesn't use the potty. I really want to stop buying diapers though so I will have more money for golf.

I hear ya and no pressure. My boy is 3.5 so we really had to get the potty thing down before he goes to school in the fall. Luckily for you the diapers end with your boy. I still have another year or two of it since I have an 18 mth old right behind him. Tell me you didn't do a dance of joy when you finally got him off formula. I think I bought a new club the day after my 18 mth old stopped to celebrate. :D

I hear ya and no pressure. My boy is 3.5 so we really had to get the potty thing down before he goes to school in the fall. Luckily for you the diapers end with your boy. I still have another year or two of it since I have an 18 mth old right behind him. Tell me you didn't do a dance of joy when you finally got him off formula. I think I bought a new club the day after my 18 mth old stopped to celebrate. :D

Ya there is no pressure here, and all the books say don't pressure them but what do they know. I don't know if we're going to have another but if we do I'm gonna get on the potty train earlier. I'm lucky in that we never did formula so I never had to pay for it. My son had the boob until he was 22 months old, but when he got cut off that I did a dance since ownership of the boobies got transfered back to dad. :D

Ya there is no pressure here, and all the books say don't pressure them but what do they know. I don't know if we're going to have another but if we do I'm gonna get on the potty train earlier. I'm lucky in that we never did formula so I never had to pay for it. My son had the boob until he was 22 months old, but when he got cut off that I did a dance since ownership of the boobies got transfered back to dad. :D

:rofl:

As my friends back in Jersey would say... Mmmmm bubbies. :D

Not good really, the wife is in Mexico for 10 days so it is just me, and Nana and Papa's during the day and they are just letting him do whatever he wants. We did go pee on the potty night, but with the wife gone I feel like we have taken a step backwards. You?

lay down some newspaper and let that bad boy run free. :D

Looks like I missed a good night.

A: CB, did you actually just call Lucky beer good? Dear lord man, that's like calling Bullmax something other then horse p!$$

B: Hawk, I know you were crying about those beer prices before. Now just think about how much they are when you go out to dinner or a club. Those $2 or $3 a pop turns into $8 to $12 each...

We are going through a massive snowstorm right now and there are drifts all over the road. I got stuck in my buddies driveway and I had to do the kind of epic driving where you had to go over the speed limit to plow through everything. Most of the drifts were as high as the bumper.

This song is scary as hell man. Reminds me of the movie 1408.

It reminds me of Chubbs from Happy Gilmore.

Alright I'm ready for banter. Topics? Last night was great, we are getting a late start on it, but all the filthy eastcoasters have gone to bed by now and we should have the place to ourselves.

Alright I'm ready for banter. Topics? Last night was great, we are getting a late start on it, but all the filthy eastcoasters have gone to bed by now and we should have the place to ourselves.

What about nasty Southerners?

Gone to bed? We are still wooing here at the Monkey Disco!

I meant working, but wooing sounds even better. I better get started on that...

No we like you, your like the Canadians of America.

b/c we're bearded? I always thought that Canadians would prefer New Englanders for some odd reason.

Hawk had to paint today. If he paints like I do, then that means he consumes beer. He's got the house to himself. I bet he drank, ate a 12 piece bucket of fried chicken, and now he's laying on his couch with his shirt off due to a grease stain.

b/c we're bearded? I always thought that Canadians would prefer New Englanders for some odd reason.

Hawk had to paint today. If he paints like I do, then that means he consumes beer. He's got the house to himself. I bet he drank, ate a 12 piece bucket of fried chicken, and now he's laying on his couch with his shirt off due to a grease stain.

You gotta add that he's sniffin all those paint fumes so he's probably sky high right now.

Naw, look at the comparisons, beards, funny accents, large parts of the continent look down on us, we love beer, cigarettes and were awesome.

Ya I bet Hawk got a 12 pack down, eat 6 pieces of the fried chicken hot and then put the other 6 in the fridge so the fat can congeal and then eat those. Its the only way to fly.

I hate bidding on things on Ebay. I'm hot on something right now and I've got a little over 30 minutes to go on this sucker. I get all nervous and irritated at complete strangers.

I wonder how many of us have bid against each other and never knew it?

I hate bidding on things on Ebay. I'm hot on something right now and I've got a little over 30 minutes to go on this sucker. I get all nervous and irritated at complete strangers.

You would know me. I go by clam fist on eBay too. Lol

Thats a good point, nobody bid on TC's item or on a 9.5* Callaway Octane driver lefty with a stiff shaft.

You would know me. I go by clam fist on eBay too. Lol

You'd know me as well, lol

Thats a good point, nobody bid on TC's item or on a 9.5* Callaway Octane driver lefty with a stiff shaft.

Yeah, I bet we've bid on things against each other at some point, back when we were just strangers to one another.

How much time do you have left on your driver? And I want to pose a question to you: are you SURE you want to purchase that sucker based on how much I enjoyed the R11 today?

You'd know me as well, lol

Yeah, I bet we've bid on things against each other at some point, back when we were just strangers to one another.

How much time do you have left on your driver? And I want to pose a question to you: are you SURE you want to purchase that sucker based on how much I enjoyed the R11 today?

Ya I bet we did too, I do really like the Octane but I put a high bid of $102 and if I get it for that or less than I can't complain. There are 2 days left and right now its $10 so we will see. I am pondering that R9 of yours though!

Ya I bet we did too, I do really like the Octane but I put a high bid of $102 and if I get it for that or less than I can't complain. There are 2 days left and right now its $10 so we will see. I am pondering that R9 of yours though!

Honestly, the R9 may be one of the best drivers I've ever hit. There's a very good chance the it could be up for grabs buddy. We've had a solid two golf seasons and it's straight up nasty with the Miyazaki in it. If I have a good day on the course Monday with the R11, you may be in luck.

Honestly, the R9 may be one of the best drivers I've ever hit. There's a very good chance the it could be up for grabs buddy. We've had a solid two golf seasons and it's straight up nasty with the Miyazaki in it. If I have a good day on the course Monday with the R11, you may be in luck.

Interesting, I have no doubt the R11 will perform, the head seems like a solid upgrade over the R9 and the shaft seems to fit you so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back