Best Golf Ball on a Budget?

My favorite cheap balls, WilsonStaff X1s 2 dozen for $20 at WalMart, WilsonStaff 50s 1 dozen for $11 at KMart (they also have Noodles for same price). In cooler temps I get better distance with the Bridgestone E6 but in summer heat the Wilsons are as long.

My favorite all time cheap balls were WilsonStaff seconds 2 dozen for $15 from TGW online, no guarantee of what model but my experience was half were Zips and the other half DX2s (my all time favorite ball) with one or two PX3s per box. The supply must have run out as they no longer have these available, don't know where people are finding Zips (My second all time favorite) as I have not found any since last year.

For general purpose balls you can't go wrong with Bridgestone E5 or Srixon AD333.

It seems as if there are so many choices in the $20-25 range. At www.rockbottomgolf.com they have a number of high end balls in that space, including the Bridgestone B330 (last year's model but who cares) for $22.99 per dozen when you buy 3, as well as Srixon Z-Star and Z-Star X for $25 per dozen when you buy 3. Not bad deals at all on two solid golf balls. Additionally, I can attest that the Wilson Zip is a great ball for usually under a buck a ball. Reminds me of the old balatas. You also do not feel as bad when you lose one compared to a ProV.

I'm picking up a dozen E6 today if they have the dual dimple design.

Tap before talk.

Another vote for the Bridestone FIX, someone got me a dozen for Christmas and I've played them on the sim, to me the best $19.99/dz ball. Cheaper than that...Slazenger balls always seem to work well for around $10/dz.

Another vote for the Bridestone FIX, someone got me a dozen for Christmas and I've played them on the sim, to me the best $19.99/dz ball. Cheaper than that...Slazenger balls always seem to work well for around $10/dz.

Slazenger are very underated. Great golf balls for a player that is okay with low spin.

ProV1 Practice balls @ $29.99/doz

How much difference in performance in the practice ball vs the non practice. Ive been wondering that for a while. i see them all over.

Back