TaylorMade Kingdom Experience Diary

Man great vid P4B, that looks like an amazing spot.

2 sinks for 2 gloves? They really do take care of their visitors!

Im extremely disappointed that he called it a 'work area' and not a THP station.

Here is a test of the FLIP camera more than anything, but it's also a look at just how quickly I can trash a room.

So, I woke up this morning and this was the first thing that I wanted to check. Wow, you guys have not disappointed so far, great work.

Great posts P4B and DD! I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has been up since 4! CB I think those were DDs exact words when he met me, you look like a dentist. Thanks... I think... :D I wanted to post a few things about yesterday. It was absolutely amazing seeing a of the things in our goodie bags from Taylormade. The shirt and sweater the picked out are really slick looking. The camera is super nice. I have a video from Pete who is the director of the Kingdom kind of telling his story, which as a golf nut I found extremely interesting. Today we are going to get to talk to some of the heads of the different departments (putters, irons, metalwoods, etc) I will interview them and get some pictures. I am posting everything from my phone right now (my computer was down) so I am going to have to borrow a computer to post all of my pics, videos, and thoughts. It was really cool meeting P4B and DrumDog. These guys are seriously cool dudes. It was also very neat to talk to the winners from GolfWRX, but there is something different about the relationship they have with each other and the relationship the THP guys have with each other. What I mean is they seem to be strangers, where as even though P4B, DD and myself had never met before, I still feel like I knew them and them me. Just another testament to what a special place THP is (thank you all for making it a special place, especially JB and GolferGal). The TM guys have so much respect for JB and GG, it is quite an impressive thing to witness. Withers is more to say but I must get going. I will post more later.

I feel like I am there gentlemen. Thank you for taking us along for the experience with you.

Jason...the business room is also a Reading Room. :D

Enjoy your fitting and rounds today.

Great posts P4B and DD! I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has been up since 4! CB I think those were DDs exact words when he met me, you look like a dentist. Thanks... I think... :D I wanted to post a few things about yesterday. It was absolutely amazing seeing a of the things in our goodie bags from Taylormade. The shirt and sweater the picked out are really slick looking. The camera is super nice. I have a video from Pete who is the director of the Kingdom kind of telling his story, which as a golf nut I found extremely interesting. Today we are going to get to talk to some of the heads of the different departments (putters, irons, metalwoods, etc) I will interview them and get some pictures. I am posting everything from my phone right now (my computer was down) so I am going to have to borrow a computer to post all of my pics, videos, and thoughts. It was really cool meeting P4B and DrumDog. These guys are seriously cool dudes. It was also very neat to talk to the winners from GolfWRX, but there is something different about the relationship they have with each other and the relationship the THP guys have with each other. What I mean is they seem to be strangers, where as even though P4B, DD and myself had never met before, I still feel like I knew them and them me. Just another testament to what a special place THP is (thank you all for making it a special place, especially JB and GolferGal). The TM guys have so much respect for JB and GG, it is quite an impressive thing to witness. Withers is more to say but I must get going. I will post more later.

Great stuff Dr. Teeth. It is GG and JB that make this place more of a family of golfers than a message board of strangers who like to golf. Glad you are having such a great time and look forward to more updates.

Great updates guys! You must be so stoked about today! Thanks for all the pics. It's easing my pain a little bit at least.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Here is a test of the FLIP camera more than anything, but it's also a look at just how quickly I can trash a room.

I can testify to his ability to trash a room in a hurry. They may still be working on our room from the fall outing, haha.

You guy's are living the dream out there. Thanks for taking us along through video and pictures.

I very much enjoy the Kingdom's diary, great job on rendering the trip. I'm looking forward to here about your fitting sessions. Great job guys!

Just wow....no words can describe this. Amazing...:bananadance:

This may be a dumb question - if you sign up for the full Kingdom experience, will you be treated this well, or is it b/c you guys won this amazing contest? How much is included in the full, top of the line package if you actually have to pay for it?

And thanks guys for sharing. Amazing stuff. It looks so SO cool.

This may be a dumb question - if you sign up for the full Kingdom experience, will you be treated this well, or is it b/c you guys won this amazing contest? How much is included in the full, top of the line package if you actually have to pay for it?

Great question, I'm sitting here wondering the same exact thing.

Wow, guys awesome picks and writeups, looks like one killer time! Enjoy, keep the pics coming.

Awesome job so far guys, you are some lucky SOB's lol. That view is amazing

holy cow that is amazing!!!! taylormade is bringing it to THP!!!!

Amazing amazing post! can't wait to read more!

Man that place looks amazing and the whole experience seems truly mind blowing. You guys could not have done a better job relaying your experience to us thus far. Im really happy for all three of you, after the reviews of the first day I can hardly wait to see what today brings.

This is just unreal! You guys are doing a fantastic job with the pics and info so far, so cool to be able to see all that!

And what I wouldn't give to get my grubby hands on those putterheads!!!

This is just so, so amazing :clapp:

Read the whole thread and I appreciated the writeups, videos and pictures guys. Those were all amazing and the welcoming package you got was siick!! Have a great time and let us know how the round of golf goes.

Patty that is a question I want to ask in person as well, I copied this from the Kingdom page: http://www.thekingdomatreynolds.com/packages/

GOLD PACKAGE
$3495 per person
14-piece TaylorMade golf club set
TaylorMade golf bag
Kingdom logo hat and Penta golf balls

IRONS PACKAGE
$1295 per person
TaylorMade 8-piece irons set

DRIVER PACKAGE
$695 per person
TaylorMade driver

PUTTER PACKAGE
$295 per person
TaylorMade Rossa putter

*On site building is subject to component availability. In the case that components are not available, clubs will be shipped to guest.

My mind is bottled and blown. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm extremely happy for you guys and at the same time just a little jealous lol. But definitely in a good way. I'm speechless and I have no idea how to express how awesome that experience looks. You all are doing a great job of taking us all along with you. I'm looking forward to more updates for sure!

Looks like you guys are having a great time. An experience you will never forget. nice picts.

I love the pictures and videos and feedback so far and I cannot wait to hear all about your experiences today! It looks like TaylorMade has done an awesome job with this trip and I must say I am extremely jealous!

Back